DENMARK TV - JW CHILD ABUSE SHOW TRANCRIPT - HUGE!

by hawkaw 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mary
    Mary

Francois, I know what you're saying, but from everything I've heard and read, you cannot change a pedophile, even with intense therapy and even drugs. I know many in my hall who were sexually abused as children, but there seems to be one major difference. The women who were sexually abused generally will go to the ends of the earth to try and make sure the same thing doesn't happen to their own children. However, men who were abused as children almost invaribly become pedophiles themselves.

A friend of mine, Debbie, was abused by her paternal grandfather. He had also molested her father when he was a kid. Debbie's dad became a pedophile himself, molesting one of his own grandchildren, one of Debbie's nephews. Debbie would kill anyone who molested her own children and would never in a million years think of doing this herself. Who knows why, but this is the way it is.

Her father actually got DF'd for this (a rarity indeed) and is on some sort of medication to help him "control" his behaviour. How long this lasts is anyone's guess, but I don't think he'll ever change.........

I say castrate them.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    The women who were sexually abused generally will go to the ends of the earth to try and make sure the same thing doesn't happen to their own children. However, men who were abused as children almost invaribly become pedophiles themselves.

THAT is an appalling assumption! I have 2 children and would go to the ends of the earth to make sure the same thing doesnt happen to them!

Statements like that are what cause a lot of male abuse victims to with-hold telling on their abuser....how about that! An abused male child not only has to face up to the abuser and the life long battle but also then has to be viewed as one who could become a paedophile, what a frikkin stigma, its as bad a technique as the WT uses to silence its kids............................sheeesh!

Brummie

Edited to add: Mary this is not a post against you, I have heard that said before so I was addressing it in general.

Edited by - Brummie on 28 November 2002 23:0:48

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Poor Dorothy (((((Dorothy))))) she's been through so much

I hope that justice is brought & that abuser & killer pays for what he has done. He doesn't deserve any mercy. He needs to be locked up or given the death penalty.

Many children are victims of abuse; yet, there are those who decide to stop the CYCLE. They don't use the excuse I was abused so I will abuse. We have for instance a poster (big red) I believe that is his poster name. There are also others that I know personally.

Not to abuse is a CHOICE that requires great strenght but it can be accomplished. Like Lew, (big red) they love their children so much that they would never think of hurting them, how they have been hurt.

Capp

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

This part is kinda maddening ...

After a long investigation the case against Dorthe Tveiti's father was shelved. The accusations about abuse are outdated. It has not been possible to find the remains of Dorthe Tveit's daughter. She still hopes that someday her daughter will be found.

I wish the police could look at this better. This is the murder of a little innocent child for crying out loud. There has to be a way for them to crack the case for a charge of murder. Is the mother alive? There has to be a way to make her remove her "fear" in this matter and tell the truth rather than aiding and abetting.

Hans, did the police look over the Judicial Committee files in the Watchtower's headquarters and in the Kingdom Hall? The elders will try to prevent the police from seeing those files but here in Canada we have set the precedent that those files are NOT privileged and the police/court can use them.

One other point - sometimes files are kept on individuals. There may, in the back of the Kingdom Hall, or in the Bethel be a file on Dorthe's mother as well. A lot of mothers tend to confide in one of the elders she knows and likes, especially if the husband is an abuser. The elder may have written something down in the mother's file.

I am so sorry for what has happened here and the attitude of the elders (and know doubt the Country's Bethel leaders who were also involved) is disgusting.

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 29 November 2002 16:3:4

• Hans Tveiti
    Hans Tveiti

To hawkaw

Thanks for your kind words, in this matter. We wil try to do the thinks you talk about.

And the Danish Betel was very involed in this matter, they choose the 3 Elder who was handling the matter. They was very cruel and have no respect for Dorthe , Jytte , Randi and Mattias. they talk about maybe you are under influence by demons to Dorthe, Jytte and Randi. They was ones in our house the 3 Elder, and they ask if we ever have experience strange things happening in our house,We become very sad to her such question.

Hans Tveiti

• waiting
    waiting

Once again.......there are all kinds of pedophiles, and not all of them physically molest children. There are all kinds of child molesters - from touching to rape.....and to killing.

There are all kinds of victims - some molest when they get older, some to not. It is thought that women tend to punish themselves and/or continue to be victims when they get older. Men tend to lash out - but not necessarily with child abuse. Some victims are apparent by any acts of violence. They just kill themselves slowly or retreat from humans.

I am crushingly sorry for Dorthe, Randi, & Jytte. Such sorrow to endure for a whole life. May they find some comfort in each other & their extended families.

The father? Not necessarily mentally ill. It's a comforting thought that he couldn't possibly be like us......but he could. In many societies, children are a very low comodity - particularily in rural areas. The bastard child has even a lower status. The father could have just seen his situation, and being cruel & heartless (at least in this scenario) - did away with the bastard. Cold, heartless, cruel, even evil.....but not necessarily mentally ill.

The mother? Would suspect she wasn't treated much different as a child herself. And/or she bought into the victim scenario of "what else could she do?"

I would suspect, if still alive, the mother is the key.

My deepest sympathy to all involved. Just heartbreaking.

waiting

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Mary this is not always true, and there are woman that also go on to molest, it's depends on the individual, and how much the act disgusted them. I know men as well as women, that were molested, that have never molested themselves, and would never think about hurting a child in a million years. I've also heard about women molesting children, when they themselves were molested. My question what started this cycle? Since someone would have had to have been a molestor at some point, and never have been molested. What is to say, that the molesters that were molested, wouldn't have molested anyways, without ever being molested? This is just straight up devient behavior. Francoise, they do get treatment in Washington state, and extended incarceration, however people that have gotten this, still end up molesting when they get out.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hans,

There are three key cases when it comes to the Canadian case law on why these JCs etc. must be disclosed to the police.

The first and most important is a case that happened about 70 miles east of where I live (oddly) and the actual Judge who gave his decision works in the same building my wife works at (which is really creepy) - Its called Regina v. Tom and David Connell, Decision given May 13, 1996, Brockville, Ontario, Canada by Judge Rommell Masse.

The second is Regina v. J.P.P. - Citation: 2000 CarswellNfld 318 , 196 Nfld. & P.E.I.R. 142 , 589 A.P.R. 142, Court: Newfoundland Supreme Court, Trial Division Judge: Easton J. Heard: October 24, 2000 Judgment: November 3, 2000 Year: 2000, Docket: 050115/99 . Judge Easton "echoed" the Connell Brothers decision of 1996 by Judge Masse but oddly did not rely on the Masse decision because Regina v. Connell and Connell was never published in any legal publication because it was considered a young offenders case (incidents happened when accused and victims were all under 18 years of age).

The third is Victoria Boer v. The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Canada et.al. heard in September, 2002. Again in Boer, the elders had to testify as to what happened at the two Judicial committees etc.

These cases show a pattern that elders and the Bethel keep a lot of paper work on these abuse cases and clearly show Bethel does gets in bed with the elders on these types of cases to ensure things are kept quiet.

Get your police force to go get this JC information both at the local Kingdon Hall as well as the Denmark Bethel. And like I said before get together with the police and work out a strategy to go after the mother - which could mean strapping a recording device on you or others and taping your mom in a conversation over the incident etc. (assuming she is still alive). I know its a horrible thing to say by going after Dorthe's mom but it may be the only way you will get the "murderer" to face justice.

Another angle to jump start the investigation is the great press you have with TV 2. Get the press involved some more to force the cops to do something.

Take care and I wish you and Dorthe the best of luck. If you ever want to Email me go through Bill Bowen - he is away for a few days but he will hook you up with me by next week.

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 29 November 2002 16:5:32

• Hans Tveiti
    Hans Tveiti

To hawkaw

Thanks again,

i will contact Bill when he comes home, so we can talk to each other.

• justhuman
    justhuman

That was a very shocking story

Unfortunately WTS has created monsters. Many of the male Witnesses are violent, and this comes from the WT society's dogma. I remember many times that I was beaten by my father in the Kindomn Hall, because I wasn't sitting quite in my seat. How can an 8 year kid seat for 2 hours in teh boring meetings of the WTS. And when I grew up I noticed that most witness parents they were beating their children in the kindom hall.

I used to be the same like the other witnesses when I grow and have my own children. That was before I proceed to leave from the Org. My life has changed and my behaviour towards my children and the other people.

I have started to have peace on mind specially when you know that a loving God will not kill 6 billion humans and keep alive only the witnesses.

We pray that God will give peace to the vistims of the WTS and the countown of the WTS has begin

God bless you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit