DON'T GIVE JEHOVAH WITNESSES A BREAK

by Iwasyoungonce 10 Replies latest jw friends

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

Why give a Witnesses a break?If anything,I don't.When I finally broke back in 1989,at first I began to ask JWs questions,not of their faith,but of the Watchtower.Then they tried to belittle me and told me I had no right,judging,their faith.I said,"not faith but your religion HQ."

Over the years I had very little success about asking on the Watchtower,by asking JWs.A few did look into my question and they'd vanish.VEry few Elders would give me little of their time.Ray Franz looked into it and we all know what happen to him.Imagine,He was of the Anointed at Bethel in the Writing commette.

I'm usually in the Bord room in AOL posting questions to JWs because they ask.Boy,the response.I get called anything from a lyer to things I can't repete.When I find one studying with JWs I ask...then I find out that they ask other JWs.I get a nasty answer.

I try to ask with love and I get a devil of an answer.But I do hear that a few think.Thinking,Watchtower says,is independent thought and that's evil.

If one leaves the WT it's not leaving Jehovah God.I can't stress it enough.I realize for those who have family in the WT it can ruin your life.That's sad,but there is one thought that brings joy to my heart and Spirit....God will judge and judge the Watchtower He will.

Will I continue?Yes.The work is well worth the pain,because God's promise is everlasting Peace.

PEACE BE WITH YOU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit