Report on news coverage in DALLAS!!!!

by Jesika 49 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Great job jes, michelle, and kim!!!!! I can't imagine how much strength that took but you all were terrific!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!

• Vickie
    Vickie

I just viewed the video! What a great job Jes, I am proud of you and thank you RevMalk for the link!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you all for your support, I still feel great about it.

If you haven't watched it, you can at this link.

http://www.wfaa.com/watchvideo/index.jsp?SID=3542853

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Far and away the best effort yet.

• jack2
    jack2

Wow, quite a story. Jesika, thanks for posting this, and all my best to you and the other victims who were obviously victimized in more ways than one.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

((((((( Jesika )))))))

Watched the video big hugs sent your way for your courage!

((((((( Michele )))))))))

Same big hugs sent your way!

Thanks Valeri for the reporting and WFAA in Dallas!

Thanks Bill Bowen and Kimberly Norris.!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Jesika, I am sooo proud of you, I bet you are still floating on cloud nine, getting your story out there.

((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))) take care, love ya Dede

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

THANK-YOU...JESIKA, BILL, AND KIMBERLEE.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Jes

I just have to say that watching the video gave me goosebumps. When they showed you and your sister's picture, it brought tears to my eyes. I remember when you guys were that little. Such a waste. It seems like just yesterday, and yet in another life. If that makes sense.

You did great in the interview. This is something you feel good about yourself for many years. One thing that made me smile though was when you said, "how many people do you know that are raped in front of somebody?" That is almost exactly what I said to your father, and your grandfather, 14 years ago. I wonder what they think of that phrase now?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Jesika))) Just thought I'd let you know that I've had two emails from friends that watched the blurb and immediately thought of me. (I've been trying to educate all of my friends on the JW bullcrap!) Anyways, when I told them you were a friend of mine, they wanted you to know that you are in their prayers and thoughts. They've heard my testimony about JWs, but it made much more of an impact to see it on the news. Way to go honey! Ride on your cloud as long as you can! XOXOXO, Billygoat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit