Report on news coverage in DALLAS!!!!

by Jesika 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have been preparing everyone by way on TV and radio on the sexual abuse in the JW religion. They had a small piece on the 6 o'clock news with a small interview with Bill Bowen.

At the 10 o'clock news they showed me, Bill, Kim Norris, and another women from here I was not aware of. Her name escapes me right now cause my head is in the clouds right now. The piece was about 7min long and totally blew the JW's OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed pics of me when I was 4, and well, all I can say is I am still shaking and still have goose bumps. You can read the transcript on the web site. I will try to find the link. I will write more later.

• Jesika
    Jesika

http://www.wfaa.com/vwilliams/stories/wfaa021126_am_jwabuse.4677c910.html

this is where you can find the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me what you think!!!

• fairy
    fairy

it sure sounds like it was a success!! congratulations to all involved

• Monster
    Monster

Like I said, it's time for religions to pay the piper ... Good for you.

Peace to you Jesika

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

YOu go girl. BTW, looking at the website, it does not look good for teh JWS.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Interesting quote, "We have a very aggressive policy to handle child molestation in the congregations," more like " We have a very aggressive policy to handle those who besmirch our good name."

Jesika, you were articulate and stayed on point. Good job!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Jes

Nina saw the interview and I just got off the phone with her. She said she thought it was outstanding and that you came off great! She also said she's really proud of you. What you have done takes guts. I can't wait to see it tomorrow. Actually, I might just have to watch it when I get home at 2:00 a.m. I'm dying to see it. How do you feel about it now?

Love

Chris

• Mulan
    Mulan

Absolutely fantastic! Great job everyone! I would be flying high too, Jesika. This report is about the best yet, I think.

• wednesday
    wednesday

this was by far the best coverage i think SL/child molestation isssue has gotten. it was very damning for jw. Jess and the other woman were very compeling and sincere. They had the atty. kimberely norris on there. They showed the scriptures about the 2 witness rule. it was awesome.It was shown on chnnel 8 -a very popular news channel. my therapist called right as it started to tell me to watch it-i already of course knew about it. Jess it know ithis is hard for u, with your family here and all. U are going to need all of us now-stay close.
    I know this PO's a lot of local jw-i wish i was a fly in some houses now.

Edited by - wednesday on 26 November 2002 23:52:44

Edited by - wednesday on 27 November 2002 3:56:19

• Francois
    Francois

Wunnerful, wunnerful. Great story. Read the whole thing. You did a great job, a terrific job. More vibrations in that house of cards called the WTBTS. I hope and pray that I will live long enough to see the final, the total, the utter collapse of that demon dominated cult. And If I don't, I will be watching from the next life as needle nose Jaracz and his ilk go down to defeat, brought low by little girls.

Great work, Big J. Get 'em.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit