boom!

by username 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• username
    username

Just before the morning adjournment in the Australian proceedings the judge played an absolute blinder.

He asked the elder as in Deuteronomy would the Jehovah's Witnesses stone a woman for committing adultery?!

• zeb
    zeb
    And what did he say?
  • 1Averagejoe
    1Averagejoe

Let me guess, "I don't understand your question..."

Lets come up with some jw answers... It's not that hard.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    No. We follow the principle. She if she is disfellowshipped she is, in effect, dead to us until she repents. We also are no longer under the mosaic law. We do however follow its principles
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    We stone her "spiritually" but using cold-hard stony stares when we pass her on the street...
  • username
    username

Sorry I should have explained it better. During the questioning of Ron de Roy de Roy mentioned using Deuteronomy and the fact the witnesses do take the scriptures literal. The judge the went on to say in accordance to Deuteronomy would Jehovah's witnesses also stone a woman for adulterery!

Basically the judge pulled out an ace card lol.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

BOYAKA SHAKA! As we say in Brixton.

Baker was a dead loss though.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Two witness rule yes

Stoning no

So simple and yet I never thought of that one. Again I'm so impressed with the sharpness of these guys on the jw thing.

• reds
    reds
    Wow, what a great question. Love it. Would love to see this cult go down hard.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I do hope that others who have the chance to question JW's take their lead from the guys on this R.C.

So many in the past, journalists and Courts, have just rolled over and accepted the "It's in the Bible" excuse.

Challenge it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit