JW Bro-in law dies

by borgfree 21 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

Borgfree,

I think I am getting bullet proof:-) The shunning does not hurt, sometimes it pisses me off. Mostly now I don't care. I am so far removed from them. They have not been a part of my life now for years. I only have contempt for them and their racket religion.

Again, sorry for the loss. I'd say you handled it all well. I am proud to know you.

gb

• Claudia Kittel
    Claudia Kittel

I think it's so sad when we can't attend the funeral or the wedding of someone whom we love, because of some lies that are told to us by people who think they are right and everybody else is wrong. Even yet, I think it's even more sad that a Jehovah's Witness dies without knowing the truth; even thinking that they do know the truth and they don't. That is why I want my friend Alisha to go to Teen Challenge and get help from her drug problem, and I want her mother Debbie to know that I love her and want her to get out of there and get her other two children out of there. She has Lupus and she gets very sick, and those people won't help her unless she does exactly what they say, and she is getting worse and they don't care.

Now that I have said that, I want everybody to know that it's okay to go to the funerals of those you love, because they are in a better place than even Jehovah's Witnesses want for them, and it's okay to go to the weddings of those you love, because in doing that, you are supporting their getting married and not shacking up as is the habit of many of these young people.

Please never forsake your family just because of any church.

Claudia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit