Just curious...
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    BashfulAshG
    Just curious...
    Bi-curious?
  • ListlessWitness
    ListlessWitness
    I don't think I'm LGBT, but I have a confession to make. Until a few days ago, I think I suffered with some lingering homophobia. Not of TightPantsTone proportions or even close. Just a smidge. Then I read backseatdevil.com and got an actual capital f'ing clue. I am ashamed of my former self. TPT should read it, it is breathtaking.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I hate to speak on anyone else's behalf but unless I am mistake calebinfloroda is. He is also a very smart individual so that's how I identify him :)

But I thought he was. If not sorry Caleb. LOL

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    A friend of mine, from a very tight knit witness family, finally came out. His family no longer speaks to him. They were so close. It hurts worse, the closer you were.
  • gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

My child is which is why I'm no longer JW. It started my husband and I to start searching for answers

• ozbrad
    ozbrad
    Yes there's a whole group of us on Facebook and a few around here. Search 'A common bond' on google.
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Out for four years now. It definitely gets easier!
  • CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

Actually, despite reports, I'm am not LGBT...At best, I'm just G.

But I got a friend with multiple personality disorder who is like LBT and their favorite sandwich is an LBT, so it's comfusing at best when they are off their medication.

(Just kidding on that last part, and yes all the rumors are true--I'm Jewish!) LOL

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

By the way, while I've known about my sexual orientation for as long as I can remember, what I did not know when I was a teenager (and young adult) JW is when other men where coming on to me and such.

Looking back (and no longer the naive Caleb I was then), I have had many the married JW men make a pass at me and even a set up situations to get me in a compromising situation. I was a bit socially-stupid (and thank goodness for that) and it actually protected me a lot.

I only learned a few years ago that one JW man had been trying to get me to sleep with him for years and was known for being somewhat of a predator himself, getting young JW males around 18 to 20 and grooming them for sex with him, leaving the guys confused and rejected as soon as "new meat" would come of age and the guys either grew out of their "experimental stage" or just got too old for him. He was around 45 at the time, handsome, well-groomed, and always had young men hanging around him at the hall and such.

I have a high IQ and that comes with a bit of a low EQ, and to this day I have some difficulty understanding how and why people respond and react.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit