Fred Price a Jehovah's Witness????

by JT 56 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Right Reverend "LARD" Redeeming JT II and brotherhood of the "LARD",

Greetings in the "LARD",

Take care to follow all instructions as regard to the handling of the Lards funds. Many imposter's are running rampant trying to squeeze every last bit of the "LARD" from us!!

For Lard's sake we all know how long we had to work to accumlate all of that Lard.

I cannot wait until we all get to fellowship again, in jubilation of feeling the very touch of the Lard. My how I miss so many of you fine sister's of Lard.

Until that day, let us all, continue to eat from the table of Lard, thus assuring we will have our reward in the fullest(?) measure(?).

Deacon LardButtBear

Edited by - DannyBear on 29 November 2002 9:31:34

• JT
    JT

See Danny YOU ARE A FOOL- SMILE

hey i love it great post, we are running real light here in the serveroom only 12% logged in -

the 2 guys here today with me - split shift they are dying on the floor

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dear Rev,

Well those two guys working with are probably "dying on the floor" because they have sit there with you and take in all of that LARD's word emenating around you!

Lardy Iam concerned for them.

Danny

Ps......Iam starting on the Atkin's Diet, Metatron told me it was pure scientific fact in the fight against the LARD.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Brummie according to what you posted ---the qoute of Price--I could not have Christ in me!!!!

Cos I am crippled up with Rheamatoid A.-Osteo A,& a hang of a lot of other things wrong.

But I must add I think it is very wicked to teach that if you have a strong enough faith you can be healed. My Youngest daughter-(exJW) started to listen to Kenneth Copeland who also teaches that. Her faith was SO strong!!!! She believed she would be healed.( She died ) but the cruel thing is so-called-Christians-- after -told me & her children( her hubby wasnt a believer anyway) that it was because of OUR lack of faith she was not healed......I can understand now why her Children do not now believe in God- They did when their Mother was living........

I believe these teachers will have to stand before a higher power than any of us......

• freddi
    freddi

i used to listen to arnold murray until i found out that he doesn't agree with interracial marriages and that eve and the serpent had sex. plus he reaches too many conclusions on his own. he constantly talks about how something is his opinion. i don't want his opinion. i want the Word.

peace

• freddi
    freddi

frank raven,

how do you know that front row seats in fred price's church are $1000? let me know something.

• JT
    JT

i used to listen to arnold murray until i found out that he doesn't agree with interracial marriages and that eve and the serpent had sex. plus he reaches too many conclusions on his own.

Yet is this not what all religions do tell you and i what they have reached on thier own conclusion, i don't understand how so many folks can't seem to understand that simple concept, that is why we have so many "Christian" religions using the same bible and telling different stories after reading the same verses - they all mix in their opinion, problem is you can't tell where their opinion stops and starts

he constantly talks about how something is his opinion.

well at least he is better than wt and most relgions for at least he tells you it's HIS OPINION- the wt has never said THIS IS THE OPINION OF THE WT EDITORAL STAFF- and that is the way it is with most religions and thier leaders rarely do they say this is my opinion, and why not well they are not so stupid as to think that you would listen so they tell you THIS IS THE MESSAGE FROM GOD and you and others nod in agreement- how sad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit