Fred Price a Jehovah's Witness????

by JT 56 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

For years I have seen this guy on TV I recall going out to LA for a DC and his church was located in the territory of the bethelites family I stayed with and we laughed at how he was getting over on folks, just taking their money

and now I learn that he got his early training from the Jehovahs Witnesses

Yes I think Fred Price is my new Idol

So Lady C and I have been discussing the fact that black folks need hope so we need to go ahead and start us a church, and call it The Greater Salvation Jubilation Redemption Holy Temple and I will be The Right Reverend Bishop JT Jakes I think that will work ok-

Yes in a couple of years we can build us one of those "MEGA_CHURCHES" and drive around in our "6" for those of you not from the "HOOD"--aka Mercedes Benz S-600

You got to love this guy he has no SHAME IN HIS GAME WHEN it comes to owning Rolls Royces

Like it was said --Religion is a Snare and a Racket$$$$

http://www.letusreason.org/Wf27.htm

Easier To Be Persecuted While Driving a Rolls Royce

I Drive a Rolls Royce In Order to Follow in Jesus' Footsteps

He is the pastor of Crenshaw Christian center in which there are more than 16,000 members. He is currently being broadcasted on LeSea network and TBN.

His audience is mostly black and much like his predecessor of prosperity Rev. Ike his message is also about affluence. And it is most unfortunate.

Price claims he was brought up in a Jehovah's Witness family. After he converted to Christianity he experienced many different denominations. This all was left behind him after he read K. Hagins booklet the authority of the believer. Price claims that it was Hagin who had the greatest influence on his life. Frederick K.C. Price says: Kenneth Hagin has had the greatest influence upon my life of any living man ... his books ... revolutionized and changed my life.( Taped interviews on file at the Holy Spirit Research Center, Oral Roberts University cited in D. R. McConnell, The Kenyon Connection: A Theological and Historical Analysis of the Cultic Origins of the Faith Movement, a thesis submitted to the Theological Faculty, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK, May 1982, p. 11).

• kelpie
    kelpie

Hehehee

And you can employ me to do all your admin which includes reading all the members records and confessions.. (just love a good gos)

I want at least 900.00 per week after tax!

Kelps (who would love to make money)

• JT
    JT

Just some Golden Quotes:

On a TBN broadcast Fred Price persuaded his audience that Christ and His disciples were wealthy (otherwise how could they have traveled around for 3 years without employment!)He justified his flying First Class and driving a Rolls Royce as part of a godly mentality that causes us to treat God First Class and gives Christ a successful image

In an interview Price justifies his position by saying If Im going to represent him, then Im going to get you to follow him I would have to show you something that is better than what you have now or why would you want to change

Frederick Price likewise boasts, If the Mafia can ride around in Lincoln Continental town cars, why can't the King's Kids? (Faith, foolishness or presumption p.34) Thats the reason why I drive a Rolls Royce

Frederick Price states The Bible says that He [Jesus] had a treasurer-a treasury they called it the bag); that they had one man who was the treasurer, named Judas Iscariot; and the rascal was stealing out of the bag for three-and-a-half years and nobody knew that he was stealing. You know why? Because there was so much in it, He couldn't tell. Nobody could tell that anything was missing. If He had three oranges in the bottom of the bag and he stole two of them, don't tell me He wouldn't know that some was missing. Beside that, if Jesus didn't have anything, what do you need a treasury for? A treasury is for surplus. It's not for that which you're spending. It's only for surplus-to hold it until you need to spend it. Therefore, He must have had a whole lot that needed to be held in advance that He wasn't spending. So He must have had more than He was living on. (Ever Increasing Faith program TBN Nov.23, 1990)

Price states the apostles were business men they were rich men had plenty of money, Im going to show you that Jesus was a wealthy man had plenty of money and see all of that completely foreign to us from a traditional point of view. Jesus and the disciples were rich, only rich people could take off for 3.5 years. (Fred Price, Ever Increasing Faith, recorded Nov.23 1990)

Now with such a clear bible understanding as this why would I not want to start my own church

YOU GOT TO LOVE!!

• JT
    JT

kelpie

o NO MY friend with your background in Wt you would have to share the stage with us and $900.00 Please the watch on your wrist will cost that much

the guy who runs TBN (Trinty Broadcast Network) has a net worth of over half a billion dollars

the lastest figures show over $45 million taking in a year Paul and Jan Courch- yep they are a husband and wife team

you all thought Tammy Faye wore make up you should she the sister and her Hair style is like a BeeHive

we would make sure you got a good LOVE OFFERING

• JT
    JT

Lady "C" is sitting here laughing at me - she says "Come to think of it "You" look a like Fred Price"-

now i don't know how to take that-- other than he wears $800.00 suites and I dont'

• larc
    larc

There used to be a white preacher on late night tv, Dr. Eugene Scot. He had gray hair and a gray beard. He wore casual cloths, a baseball cap and smoked a cigar. He braged about his priced arabian horses and showed clips of them often. He admitted he was rich and expected his devotees to send money to keep in style. He talked much about the Great Pyramid theory and often quoted Russell and others before him that believed this. I believe I could follow in his foot steps.

• JT
    JT

Dr. Eugene Scot

#######

yes i have heard of him that was years ago- i recall him becaused he dress so different that what one was used to seeing

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi JT,

Do you remember Reverend Ike? HE was something else, and he had it figured out long ago.

I wonder if he's moved into his "dee-luxe apartment in the sky" by now?

JT, sometimes I wonder if I know you. 'Way back in the late 60's, early 70's I knew a "JT" in New York City. We were all young Dubs back then, and we had a couple little adventures while we were at an assembly in Washington DC one summer: got to meet some of the local law enforcement officers. Twice. We were on the good side both times, but if you were there, you'd probably remember it. Do you?

• Monster
    Monster

I remember him, my dad use to listen to him when I was a child every sunday morning before he became a jw. It's a small world. Thanks for that little bit of information, I have to let the family know.

Peace James.

• Perry
    Perry

He looks a little like Saddam. hehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit