GAH! Jehovahs Witnesses at my door!

by joannadandy 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

damn jo!! you get to have all the fun i can only guess who it was that showed up at your door. maybe we can play 20 questions later, heehee.

• COMF
    COMF
    a wee bit tit nipply

I think we're gonna need digital evidence, jo.

• not interested
    not interested

erm, uh, hey Jo,

since, you live only about 20 minutes away, can you give me your address, and um wear that same shirt again on saturday?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Cripes if I knew nipping out was the road to popularity I would have talked about it much sooner. Hahahaha!

Sorry boys, I have no digital camera. Maybe Not Interested can come over and take a pic for you, other than that I think you will have to use your imaginations...which would probably be better for you all in the long run anyway.

<----scary beast with no make-up

Eye--I know you know who the creepy hovah woman is, we will play 20 questions in chat later!

Interesting post script to my story. My dad came home from his walk about twenty minutes later. I told them they had all stopped in to say hello. He couldn't understand why they didn't want to come in and talk to me. *sigh* Poor Dad, he will never get it.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

C'mon we all know you're a hotty; post your picture in that Navy shirt and I'll be sure and salute.

On a different note I haven't seen a JW at my door in over 6 years, I've seen 3 mormons and 2 baptists though.

• Roddy
    Roddy

This thread is getting really interesting.

I also think we need digital evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit