What is Your Personality Type?

by Robdar 57 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Don't tell me that I'm the only ISTJ?!?!

Pegged me pretty good, but then so did Katie

Craig

• santacruzchick
    santacruzchick

ISFJ

Fits me:

You are sympathetic, loyal, considerate, and conscientious. You will go to any amount of trouble, when it makes sense to you, to help those in need.

You have a few close friends, don't like disharmony, and try to keep cooperation at all costs...you'll stay close friends with that tight circle for a LONG time

you fall in love hard when you fall.

you most likely are a good student because you diligently follow through in your work to please your teachers.....

You tend not to be the center of attention...often appear serious...others like trying to get a laugh or a smile out of you...you get angry or bitter when scorned...but you keep it inside... ()

Doesn't Fit me:

You like situations where the rules are well defined and where traditions are to be upheld. You can be painstakingly accurate and systematic in handling tasks...you're conservative with traditional values You need to have things organized in a way you think works.. you cannot work when things are out of order...when things are in disarray, you have to reorganize 'em immediately....you get involved with leisure ONLY after all the work is done... You have a tendency to put off relaxing because there's too much work to be done... because you are SOOOO in the present, you have a hard time seeing possibilities or consequences of your actions...can become mired in the daily grind........could be pessimistic about the future because it's unknown and you rely on past experiences.....you want to plan too much

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

So far, there is only one other brilliant one out there...with ESTJ

Faraon, that be you!! We are so related!!

*secret handshake with Faraon*

~Beck~

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Cor blimey! Someone said something about old Ozzie! I thnk that was the first test I've done since my last Written Review!!

ISFJ

You are sympathetic, loyal, considerate, and conscientious. You will go to any amount of trouble, when it makes sense to you

Yeah, yeah, A bit like a horoscope, eh?

Edited by - ozziepost on 26 November 2002 2:0:54

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

ESFP

Seems LyinEyes and myself are the only two here!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hmmm, I just took the second test twice. It scores me as INTP. I can see some of the characteristics. Maybe I am a combination of INTP and INFP?

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

INTJ

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

First Test ESTJ

2 nd ESFJ

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

ISTJ ? That is the first tests results.

Knock me over with a feather. Though the description of me was very accurate, I was borderline on many parts of the test. It did not allow for my desire for variety and innovation in my life....at least not without sacrificing other things.

The second test said: INFJ ...I prefer the individual questons approach, even though some of my answers are contradictory. But I am a self-contradictory type person.

D. Keirsey's evaluation is pretty accurate of me, though I tend to show my positive emotions well to others....I tend to hide when I am hurt by someone. Even the ESP stuff is fairly much on the money, but I don't tell people about that anymore.

He is right about me surprising people...they get surprised, but won't tell me why, and I don't see it....just going on what people say about me.

The second evaluation (Butt's) is pretty accurate too...though my ability to read evil in people is pretty limited.

And I doubt I have "strong personal charisma" and I tend to be much more towards the sciences than liberal arts...Though I love helping people and psychology...so maybe I am a mix.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 26 November 2002 16:48:23

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    Your Type is
    ISTJ
    Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    100 11 100 56

ISTJ type description by D.Keirsey
    ISTJ type description by J. Butt

You are: