What is Your Personality Type?

by Robdar 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Only four questions! How can the outcome be so accurate?! Here's some of what it said:

INFP: "I Never Find Perfection"

Love is a very deep commitment to you...it's not easily attained

most of your leisure things are done alone, like reading, listening to music, ....when you want to be sociable, you can be very charming and outgoing..

Inner harmony is the most important thing to you. You're sensitive and loyal. You have a strong sense of honor concerning your personal values. You'd rather communicate your feelings in writing...

Leisure and kickin' back is really important to you. sometimes it is hard to separate work from play

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

INFJ

• Matty
    Matty

My type is:

INFP

• blondie
    blondie

INTJ and on some days ISTJ

Blondie (who still takes tests as if every question has one right answer)

• rem
    rem

INTJ

rem

• Mr Spock
    Mr Spock

!st test =ISTJ 2nd test =INTJ

• dolphman
    dolphman

ENFP

• Mulan
    Mulan

ENFJ (sure sounds like me) (hey, I am the same as Englishman!!)

What is there to say about you? You're a lively and enthusiastic facilitator who applies warmth and vision to helping people and meeting their needs. You are aware of people's aspirations and develop plans of action to make those aspirations into reality. You're loyal to causes or people you like/respect.

You're tolerant and appreciative of others..seeking involvement with them in life's tasks. You're at your best when facilitating situations that require interpersonal sensitivity. You tend to be self-critical...

Now, just a bunch of ... strung together: cooperative, friendly and like harmony.... constantly on the go, involved in many things...love being with friends, clubs and any activity that allows you to be with others. You're gracious, charming, aware what is and isn't appropriate behaviour...also, you've got a verbal gift and communicate well..

You'll set goals and follow through diligently and usually get whatcha strive for...in group learning situations, you learn best where you can talk about the lesson/topic and interact with your peers...but you like SOME independent learning and projects...you feel responsible for the feelings of others... You radiate sympathy and understanding... (this is really me)

You like being a team leader...encourage cooperation...focus on ideals and work within those ideals...you do best when there's a spirit of harmony... you like your work to be settled and orderly, but not so much that it is dull, quiet or unchallenging...likely do well as actor, counselor, teacher, and anything else that lets you help others...

As a leader, you encourage others to participate and are not a neo-Nazi. You put personal relationships and responsibilities before you kick back. You enjoy reading novels and watching movies to see how the characters play out the life issues they confront in the story.. you like watching people...and BBSing on the Storm Palace...

You take others' needs seriously and often put your own needs on the back burner behind family, job or community....romantic...fall in love HARD... when commitments break, you get upset because you see as personal reflection on you because you've idealized the relationship...

Watch out for being blindly loyal to others or to causes that may not deserve your consideration...you're old fashioned....learn to recognize other people's limitations...don't avoid confrontation and conflict by sweeping it under the rug...don't take criticism personally and become illogical.... (scary)

You're so idealistic, you often don't see things the way they REALLY are, but how you wish they were....try to be less sensitive...

Edited by - mulan on 25 November 2002 13:12:42

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    What is Your Personality Type?

Hmmm, apparently I not only don't have a type, I don't even have a personality!!

Dana

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

It says I'm an ISFJ. (Yup, it pegged me pretty good.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit