How DO you do it?

by alfie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, Tom Talley, That's given me an idea!

All I need is another 6,000 or so to catch up with "Larc" and "Simon!" Typing lessons, here I come! Might do a bit of ballet, too!

Spanner

• terabletera
    terabletera

I come in and out throughout the day when I get time. I type like the wind so that helps. really I can type faster than most people talk....and I've got long nails! That talent and fifty cents can get me a cup of coffee.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm in sales and spend a lot of time at my desk 
    in my home office. Since I have a cable internet
    connection, I'm always online, and usually just
    leave a browser window open most of the time for
    JWD. As I get a few minutes here and there during
    the day, I check in, refresh the screen, and see what's up.
    And occasionally, someone says something that 
    really gets my knickers in a twist, at which point
    I set work aside for a bit ;and craft a response...

Edited by - NeonMadman on 25 November 2002 16:7:36

• alfie
    alfie

Thanks all, I really appreciate the input. Unfortunately I don't have as much access to a computer as some of you do, Idrive for a living and am on the road 9-10 hours a day, and my typing skills leave very much to be desired. Having said that, I'm going to try and increase my input here some how. Thanks again.

alfie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm a retired old farmer, often "on the road" but I carry a laptop with me and get myself "plugged in" whenever I can.

Cheers, Ozzie (of the plugged in class)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Heck, I'll admit it! I'm addicted to this place! Can't help it, got too many buddies in here and it's very healing for me to have this support system.

When I can't go to someone in this world around me, I can travel to the cyber world and you're always here!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Simple - I have an alien anal implant.

Was that more than you wanted to know?

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

What else is there to do on a rainy day?

Michael

• meadow77
    meadow77

I'm a student and a bum! My husband supports me so I can focus on school. Even though I am taking 21 hours, often when I am on the computer to write a story, I find myself slipping over here.It does get addictive I'm afraid.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm a student and a bum! My husband supports me so I can focus on school. Even though I am taking 21 hours, often when I am on the computer to write a story, I find myself slipping over here.It does get addictive I'm afraid.
    If you're taking 21 credit hours, you're no bum in my book! I'm taking just 6 credit hours (2 courses) this semester, and it's like having a second full-time job! I don't think I could handle 7 courses at a time even if I didn't have to work too. (Of course, I am a bit anal about maintaining my 4.0 GPA...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit