How DO you do it?

by alfie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• alfie
    alfie

This is not a question to get too personal, but how do so many of you find the time to post so much? I have trouble finding time to read a few posts, let alone respond to or begin as many as so many of you folks do. How DO you do it?

alfie

• Prisca
    Prisca

Single, no kids, no pets. Plus I have internet access at work.

• hippikon
    hippikon

I use the internet with my work and when I'm downloading I have a read

• Mackin
    Mackin

Ditto to both Hippikon & Prisca.

Mackin.

• JH
    JH

How do I do it?.... I guess is God's holy spirit that makes me do it

• shera
    shera

I'm busy as a bee,most days and I make time for myself because I deserve it

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm retired and have nothing else to do. Well I do have other things to do but they can wait.

Ken P.

• Iwasyoungonce
    Iwasyoungonce

We all have 24hrs a day. We all allocate time according to our priorities. The faster you can read and type helps. And some of them (us) have a wicked quick (or morbid) ability to respond to a thread. And that my friend is the real key. No dwelling on what to say in a response...Just respond...Like an IRL conversation talking face to face or on the phone. If more of them (us) hear ever learn to use our talents to write a newspaper column...Look out Dear Abby...

What is your biggest time drop?

• freedom96
    freedom96

Self employed, so I can get away with it at work. Sometimes it is nice to have a little get away and see what is going on here.

Otherwise, once in a while when I come home and am relaxing.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I'm a stay home mom with kids in school. I drop them off and pick them up, I have to run in 3 times a day. so in-between that, the house work,and shopping , I'm on line. in the evening it's a race to get on line in our house.

Edited by - imanaliento on 25 November 2002 13:20:5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit