What is the purpose of this Forum?

by lv4fer 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

G'day Prisca

what about kissing Refiner on the Raspberry

I didn't wanna say that, cos knowing Refiners he'd turn around real fast and say 'woops, it slipped'

Hey there Mackin

I've had jw family staying...I have been deprogramming my jw sister all weekend. She lives with active dubs and she is also very pro-jw but inactive at the moment, so I think I may have got my hours in this month We did a lot of reading of the board but we had no time to post anything. As a matter of fact I missed the board and all of you, even PopeofEruke LOL. Nice to be back

~Beck~

• Farkel
    Farkel

jjrizo,

: I guess what I'm trying to say is. If you want Witnesses to find the real truth you need to keep it reasonably clean.

: I agree!

So hating Jews and denying the Holocaust ever happened is "clean" with you, but using common colorful metaphors of speech that are just words is NOT "clean" with you? If that is what you are about, then I suggest your definition of "clean" needs a serious scrutiny.

Just how do you define "clean" in your own personal universe, jjrizo?

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 25 November 2002 1:10:31

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The purpose of this board?Depends on who`s post your reading.Some want to talk about everyday stuff.Some want to talk about life as a dub.Some want to pretend they`re dubs and orders other around.Some want to make you laugh.Some will tell stories that will make you sad.Some just want to hang out with others of a similar backround.Some want to talk about pizza.Some want to talk about boobs.It`s a smorgasboard of ideas and thoughts,and Simon manages to hold it all together.I don`t know how he doe`s it.I`ve taken a vacation from here a few times,always with the intentions of coming back to hang out with my buds.This is an unusual place,I have`nt found another one like it yet...OUTLAW

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ah, I wondered where OUTLAW was lurking!

Welcome back.

Englishman.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey E-Man,thanks for the WB.I`ve been away awhile.I`ve moved to a mountain top in the wilderness of the Great White North.Very rugged beautiful country.My front porch is 20ft away from the lake shore.It is truly wild up here,bears,eagles,moose,buffalo herds,deer,wolves,the list go`s on and on.My front yard is 30 miles of lake and today it`s just starting to freeze over.I`ve never personally seen 30 miles of frozen lake before,but they tell me it happens every year.Some go out on the lake in thier trucks,chop a hole in the ice and fish from the cab of thier truck(this I`ve got to see,LOL)It will soon be time to break out the snowmobiles.I will be able to snowmobile across the lake to the general store.The general store is something else,you can get anything from a hammer,diapers,ice-creme,to whiskey.Buy a newspaper or send out your mail..It`s good to hear from you E-man..My best to you and her Ladyship...OUTLAW

• Angharad
    Angharad

Welcome back Outlaw, your new home sounds wonderful, making me jealous!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Anghrad,thank you.It is so beautiful here,you would love it.A few days ago the trumpeter swans flew south for the winter,I see flocks of geese leave for the south everyday.I guess the ducks are waiting till the lake freezes completely over,LOL!..My best to you,Simon and the boys...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 25 November 2002 15:27:30

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit