Fresh Watchtower *LIE* revealed ;-(

by Focus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

First the 1880 teaching:-

"The seventh trumpet .. reaches to 1914.. Christ entered upon the official work of King in 1878.. But what becomes of the idea of those who now oppose us in these things, that Christ does not come into possession of His crown, until after this day of wrath? Will they not be compelled to admit for consistency's sake that the harvest and the treading of the winepress must be located away beyond 1914? It seems too much like desperation for them to take such ground, but they must do it or admit that a part of the harvest and the disposal of such as are represented by the clusters of the vine, and which are to be subjected to the wrath of God, take place after the Son of man is crowned. Will any one be so reckless as to take the ground that the 'seven last plagues' of Revelation 15 contained in the 'seven vials,' in which are filled up the wrath of God, are to be fulfilled after the day of wrath is ended? Will any whose lamps are burning brightly with the light of the truth on the Times of the Gentiles, and the time of trouble or day of vengeance with which those times end, take the ground that the day of wrath extends beyond 1914? They must do all this, and thus ignore the parallelism between the two days of wrath, or admit that Christ receives His crown before the subjugation of the nations in this day of wrath." - 1880WTWR 07 01 04

(a) SUMMARY OF WATCHTOWER'S 1880 TEACHING: Only reckless people without the light of truth believe that the day of wrath (a period of many years) extends BEYOND 1914.

Now the 1938 spin on the 1880 teaching:-

"As far back as 1880 The Watchtower pointed to A.D. 1914 as the .. time great trouble would come upon the nations" - 1938WTWR 02 01 035

(b) SUMMARY OF WATCHTOWER'S 1880 TEACHING ACCORDING TO THE 1938 SPIN-DOCTORS: God's people believed that the day of wrath (a period of many years) STARTS in 1914

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how can one and the same period (of many years' duration) both start in 1914 and end in 1914?????????

Yet another shameful LIE by the Experts at Vending Door-To-Door Weasel-wording, Roguery .. and DEATH.

Or perhaps the subtle message in the 1938 Watchtower was that Jehovah's Witnesses are precisely those desperate, reckless people without the light of truth referred to in the 1880 Watchtower?

No other possibility.

The Watchtower Society and the Creed of the Jehovah's Witnesses is a SHAMEFUL NUISANCE, a CHEAT, a BLASPHEMOUS INSULT, a SHAM, a FILTHY LIE, a DECEITFUL TRICK, a SCANDAL, an ORGANIZED FRAUD, a DISGRACE, an ABOMINATION and a DAMNED OUTRAGE from start to finish.

Why argue about it?

--
    Focus
    (Anti-Fraud Class)

TO KNOW ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, VISIT :-
    http://www.freeminds.org/history/part1.htm
    http://www1.tip.nl/~t661020/wtcitaten/part1.htm
    http://localsonly.wilmington.net/jmalik/TheList.zip
    http://www.concordance.com/watchtower.htm
    http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html
    http://www.3dom.freeserve.co.uk/main.htm

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

hey i sincerly believed that the 7 trumpets mentioned in Revelation refered to 7 imprtant conventions held in the 1920's which announced the end of this very nasty apostate world in 1925.....What a delusion.....

Gianluca

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

focus

Yet another shameful LIE by the Experts at Vending Door-To-Door Weasel-wording, Roguery .. and DEATH. The Watchtower Society and the Creed of the Jehovah's Witnesses is a SHAMEFUL NUISANCE, a CHEAT, a BLASPHEMOUS INSULT, a SHAM, a FILTHY LIE, a DECEITFUL TRICK, a SCANDAL, an ORGANIZED FRAUD, a DISGRACE, an ABOMINATION and a DAMNED OUTRAGE from start to finish.

so we should assume you feel it best that we don't get involved with them?

BADASSOCIATE

ps. you forgot to mention that they are also not very nice

• Gozz
    Gozz

Focus, Good. And thanks.
    I saw this at http://www.freeminds.org/history/part1.htm
    1973 "Truly it is 'intellectually dishonest' not to want any opposing views heard on such a disputed matter. It has to make reasonable persons ask, Why?" {AWAK Oct 22 1973 7}
    So why is Gozz being haunted and trailed, a suspect of using the Net to obtain info about unofficial history. They said to read Proclaimers for all I want.

• waiting
    waiting

hey gozz,

a suspect of using the Net to obtain info about unofficial history

I was told that there was danger on the Net. Anything I wanted to know about the Society was in the Society's books. They'll tell us what we need to know according to the brother who told me this.

They said to read Proclaimers for all I want.

They lied, didn't they?

waiting

• Focus
    Focus

Gianluca wrote:

hey i sincerly believed that the 7 trumpets mentioned in Revelation refered to 7 imprtant conventions held in the 1920's which announced the end of this very nasty apostate world in 1925.....What a delusion

Well - and I hope you know these trumpets did not sound in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 sequence (consult the FDS c/o Brooklyn for details):

"The Scriptures forewarn us that Satan will bring to bear strong delusions in this our day. Thank God, they shall not deceive 'the very elect.'" - 1896WTWR 03 01 041

"The great Adversary seems to be especially active now.. preachers .. Unable to do this logically and Biblically, they grasp at opportunities to slander and falsify. They are co-operating with the Brooklyn Eagle and scattering a slanderous copy of the same which seriously perverts and misrepresents the Truth. These are being sold and sometimes given away free for the purpose of arousing prejudice .. by those whom Satan has deluded into His service. We wish .. to repel attacks and to set the people free for their benefit." - 1913WTWR 07 01 194

"the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion." - 1929GAGE 05 01

"A prophet is a person who professes to proclaim a message from Jehovah God. The Bible reveals the fact that there are both true and false prophets. The true prophet is one who always speaks as God's mouthpiece. His message is the truth, and is designed to be a blessing to his hearers. He is never boastful, and always gives God the credit for the message which he proclaims, and therefore always has the divine approval. A false prophet is a person who claims to be a representative of Jehovah and to speak in his name and to proclaim his message but is in fact the mouthpiece of Satan. A false prophet never has Jehovah's approval, and his message is always intended to deceive the people and to draw them away from God and a study of his Word. A false prophet speaks that which is contrary to God's will; he sneers at, contradicts and denies the message of God's true prophets. It matters not whether he proclaims his message with deliberate, wilful and malicious intent to deceive, or whether he is the blinded and deluded dupe of Satan and hence unwittingly used of him. In either case he is a false prophet." - 1930WTWR 05 15 153-4

"The Golden Age recently published an article entitled 'That Delusion Called 'Love'', in which a warning is given to God's consecrated people to shun love-making with the opposite sex because it is one of the things that the Devil has fostered and leads away from undivided devotion to Jehovah and therefore brings reproach upon His name." - 1937WTWR 03 01 077

"But is not finding out religious truth better than living under a delusion? Is it not better to know the facts than to be manipulated by lies?" - 1995WTWR 07 01 08

I therefore conclude you have not been deluded, Gianluca! After all, the Watchtower is the only large organization ever to predict the End of the World would occur on three distinct dates (many years apart, and now all long passed) - and still not be wrong!

--
    Focus
    (This World Sure Must Be Resilient! Class)

• outnfree
    outnfree

Splendid!

• riz
    riz

Focus The Exposer,

I will be so reckless as to take the ground that you are to be commended. Your diligent efforts in unmasking the charlatans is greatly appreciated.

riz

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Fokus,

GAWD!

"We" need to sit down and update The List.

SO MUCH Dirty Laundry To Hang Out To Dry
    and we've got such good easterly, southerly, westerly,
    and even northerly Winds, at the moment, to fly the Kult's
    Freakish Flags...

: : : s i g h ! : : :

TT

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Mommy Watchtower is on Life Support.
    Do the Right Thing and Pull the Plug!

* http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/wtmommy.html

* http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/the_list.html

• riz
    riz

Tally The Debunker,

I would be remiss in not acknowledging my appreciation for your kompliance in the unveiling of the Fraud that is...

riz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit