by Beans 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

beans, beans, straight from the heart,

beans, beans, straight from the heart!

http://www.explodingdog.com/january1/fullofbeans.html

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Beans!!! Thank you for sharing your story. I'm so glad you were able to reuinte with your good friends !!!!!

Six: LMAO!!!

XW

• jgnat
    jgnat

http://www.primaryextra.co.uk/beanspoem.htm

What's in a Can of Beans?

What's in a can of beans?

Beans. Beans.
    Beans. Beans.
    Beans. Beans.
    Beans. Beans.

Tomatoes and water.
    Tomatoes and water.
    Tomatoes and water.
    Tomatoes and water.

Sugar and salt.
    Sugar and salt.
    Sugar and salt.
    Sugar and salt.

Modified starch.
    Modified starch.
    Modified starch.
    Modified starch.

Milk, protein, buttermilk powder.
    Milk, protein, buttermilk powder.

Don't forget the spices.
    Don't forget the spices.
    Don't forget the spices.
    Don't forget the spices.

Or the onion extract.
    Or the onion extract.
    Or the onion extract.
    Or the onion extract.

Beans. Beans. Beans. Beans.
    Beans. Beans. Beans. Beans....
    (split into groups and repeat)

Don't forget the spices.
    Don't forget the spices.
    Don't forget the spices.
    Don't forget the spices.

Or the onion extract.
    Or the onion extract.
    Or the onion extract.
    Or the onion extract.

We like bea ns!

- G. Pitchford

Great story, Beans!

• Solace
    Solace

Beans,

Wow! How great to be able to hook up with old friends again.

& I cant believe your dad couldnt poop because you told him you didnt believe. Not good.... Is he ok now? Does this experience have anything to do with your username choice?

• Quotes
    Quotes

Well Beans, I... <<SNIF SNIFF>> I never really thought about the whole life story <<TEAR>> before, from beginning to <<SOBBING HAPPILY>> NOW....

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Thanks for your story and thankyou for promoting Germany and our beer. ;-)

• Beans
    Beans

Hummel Hummel, yes how could I not promote German beer it is awesome "unt schmekt vie so kein andres"

Heaven, my nik name came from a party I was at when I was 18 and I had the munchies and ate a can of Pork and Beans, and you can imagine the rest of the story!

Mouthy, my family still talks to me even though I am blasting them with questions, they kinda avoid the questions now.

Quotes, stop crying

I have to say that in life you only have a handfull of people you can trust and Jehovah wasn't one of them EH!

Beans

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((Bean))))

I loved reading your story. I just wish more kids growing up jws and living double lives can see that you don't have to to be "normal". That there is life after the wtbts and friendships. I'm glad the three amegos are back together again.

All I hope for is to be there for any friends of ours that will eventually wake up.

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

Brother Beans, such an uplifting story for us all to glean from..About the beer, yes as I have admonished the flock many times, beer is a cornerstone of one's faith in the faithless and indiscrete slave. Even at an early age your taste buds of discernment were hard at work showing you that there was another way. In regards Brother Quotes and you studying on your own...well, I would think that your work as an active Overbeer and Quotes continual disection and slaughter of JW text are more than enough to make up for any super geek Watchtower studying idiocy either of you may have engaged in. Much love, greetings, salutations and warm exhortations from the Texas Branch.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Beans
    Beans

Brother Valis:

I'm sure you can understand how hard it was for an Overbeer to admit publically that I took it upon myself to study on my own, but I will live with the embarassment and seek repentance. I am seeking punishment from the sisters on the board, I know they will not let me down!

May the Flock be with you!

Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit