Not Fair

by myself 21 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

No, life isnt fair. There are no answers. There are unwanted babies being aborted, or given up for adoption while at the same time there are families who are unable to have children of their own. On a plus side some who cant have children are able to adopt unwanted children and raise them in happy homes where they are cared for and wanted.

Disease takes the lives of those who want to live yet some choose to terminate their own lives through suicide because they cant deal with lifes pain. It is unfair that some dont have that choice to go on living because they arent given that choice. Disease does not discriminate. Sometimes lifes choices result in this, but many times it does not. It doesnt discriminate against those it leaves behind to mourn that loss. It is just a part of life. Our choice is how we are to deal with life. To give up or to make the best of things and appreciate what you have while you have it. One day at a time. Good days and bad days. Take the time to make it a good day for those you love.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Amen and respect to that "myself"

JGull

• JH
    JH

Yes, we should enjoy life while we can. Some people would give alot of money, just to be healthy. Even the healthiest person will die one day.

• Solace
    Solace

myself,

This is so touching.

• myself
    myself

((((Heaven))))) thank you It was written in tears. My sister Noidea inspired it. We found out yesterday that our mother has pancreatic cancer and has been given six to eighteen months to live with chemotherapy treatment. She has always been a healthnut, and we are floored and distraught by the news. Our mother has a good outlook and is a fighter. She wants to use some health food/vitamin treatments with the chemo to try to beat it. From what I have read it is a very painful cancer and her comfort is my utmost concern. My ex mother-in-law had stage 4 cancer of the lymh nodes using chemo and an herbal tea she is now in remission. All we can do is hope. In the meantime at least we still do have some time, some people don't have that luxury. We have to make each day count.

Edited by - myself on 23 November 2002 21:56:25

• ring
    ring

((((( myself, noidea and family)))))

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((myself))))((((Noidea))))

Craig lost his younger, bigger, stronger, healthier brother (Steve) to testicular cancer 20 years ago. Steve did a naturopathic approach, and lasted way longer than the doctors expected. He put up a hard fight, and still had a sparkle in his eyes on the last day.

Our hearts go out to you all in this struggle.

Katie & Craig

• Solace
    Solace

(((((myself, Noidea)))))

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((myself))))))))))))) ((((((((((((Noidea))))))))))))

XW

• myself
    myself

(((((ring,bikerchic & Heaven)))) Thank you!

Katie, that is encouraging to know that maybe we can at least prolong her life with a naturopathic approach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit