Bush not a Moron? Yeah Right!!!! lol

by troucul 36 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

Hey get a load of this. He's only confirming what everyone else knows...

Something tells me Chretien feels the same way, he just doesn't want to ruffle any feathers.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/11/22/bush.not.moron.reut/index.html

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I don't see what was wrong with what she said, whether you agree with her or not, she was only stating her opinion. Freedom of speech, is that not what our two democratic countries, US and Canada stand for? Unlike those repressive regimes that we are trying to overthrow in the name of democracy.

Will

• Eric
    Eric

trocul,

Ms. Ducros, spokesperson for the PMO tendered her resignation over this gaffe.

PM Chretien refused it.

I have no idea what that means, other than it's been great fodder for the politicos of all stripes in this country, and the press is having a really good belt at it. We don't have term limits in Canada, but Chretien has stated this is his last term, so what does he care? He's always been arrogant, he's a proven liar (great shock), and it's great to see him leave his imprimature.

Eric

• troucul
    troucul

I wondered how you guys thought about this. I have travelled quite a bit and found it interesting how others view our 'government'. (or lack thereof) It's refreshing to hear a release of emotion from other world leaders. Like I said, I feel more comfortable in my own judgement.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I agree with you..........people in other countries are not as in awe of our leaders, as most Americans are. I am sure NOT in awe of the current administration. I would have to agree with Mrs. whoever, Bush is just plain embarrassing. At least he should stick to the script and not try to talk on his own. Geez!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have heard it said that in the US it is seen by Republican supporters as being "unpatriotic" to question or criticize George W. Like I said above, freedom of speech is what the US has fought for and millions of Americans have died for in the last 100 years.

Will

• bigboi
    bigboi

Makes u wonder just why the Democrats are so scared of this guy? Even staff members of other nations aren't afraid to call him a moron. Which I used to think he was, btw, but I sure as hell don't think so anymore.

It was pretty smart of the guy to use the NATO event as a another platform for his policy on Iraq. Afterall this expansion of NATO is about bringing the old alliance into the 21st century and preparing it to meet 21st century challenges, of which nuclear proliferation and terrorism are both included.

• troucul
    troucul

sad but true, Will. You said it.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

bigboi

Its all politics. The Democrats during the last election could have and should have gone after George W by criticizing his foreign policies. They did not do that because of George W popularity and risking losing votes. They lost control of both houses anyway. I think it is scary allowing this fanatic to do what ever he wants. I just hope he takes advise from other leaders and proceeds cautiously otherwise we could be looking at another world war in a few years.

Will

• Scully
    Scully

More proof that Bush is "not a moron"

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit