BIBLE STUDENTS, ..WTS and FINANCE

by MacHislopp 21 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

MacHislopp

*RR: sorry for the question, but are you by any ...
    related to Rolando Rodriguez of Bridgewater etc. etc.,
    (yes or no would be sufficient for me)

One and the same, Mac, one and the same!

• willy_think
    willy_think

RR what would you call proof? have the masons you know ever told you abought other people who are also masons or any masonic rights?

• freddi
    freddi

hoo hum:
    come on. let's move on.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

it nice to exchange opinions,
    make smore interesting.

BTW, RR i saw your..web page;
    I'll " explore it " and let you
    know what I do think of it.

Agape, J.C.MacHislopp

• somebody
    somebody
    My second question is : Who helped CT Russell? Were those "ekklesia's "
    already established under different denominations?

MacHislopp,

Here is some more info on the subject of "who helped Russell". http://pages.about.com/treborr/illuminatihistory19011970.htm

• somebody
    somebody
    1922 This was proved in a court of law. The founders of both "faiths", the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (JWs), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschild's. Indeed it was the Rothschild's who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers,...

That is a quote from the site I linked. According to it, Russell was NOT the founder of the mormon religion. both founders (of the JWs and Mormons) were of the Illuminati bloodline is what it says.

peace,
    somebody

• larc
    larc

Somebody,

I went to the site you posted, and I found it to be the strangest mish-mash of information, speculation, heresay, and fractured logic I have ever seen in my life. Who put this raving dialogue together in the first place?

Somebody, I'm sorry if I am harsh, but please, this kind of diatribe can't really have any credibility.

• somebody
    somebody

Larc,

I don't think your opinion if the site I posted was harsh at all. I'm not offended, for I didn't gather the info on the site. I noticed that there werent too many references to the information provided, but there was "some" references. I've read alot in encyclopedia about the history of cults, and alot about C T Russell. Nobody says we have to believe everything we read. I provided the link so Mac, or anyone else could read it. if I find something thatI don't think is true that I read on the net, I'll research it more. I was simply providing a site that I read. That's it. Personally, I believe most what I've read about Russell's history. That doesn't mean anyone else has to.

I found it to be the strangest mish-mash of information, speculation, heresay, and fractured logic I have ever seen in my life.

That's excacly how I felt about most of the "spiritual food" the WBTS published too.

Who put this raving dialogue together in the first place?

I have no idea. I found it on the net, and tossed alot out, and saved some of it too. In case you didn't notice, when I quoted info about the founders of the JWs and Mormons, i DID say " according to it". I was just simply sharing information that I found with Mac. He, like anyone else, can use it, or can it. We all have that option, and make our own decisions. Right?

peace,
    somebody

• RR
    RR

Yes, I have been to that site and others like it, these people try so hard, and all they do is babble, with nothing concrete.

They make it read like some big conspiracy, next, their write that Russell was actually an alien from the planet oz come to bring havoc on earth.

Willy asked, what would I call proof? Hmmm ... good question, how about pictures, all of the Masonic halls I have seen and been in, have pictures of all their grand "poo-bars" dating back to "day one" have never seen one of Russell, how about some authentic documentation, like a roster with his name, any kind of paperwork that brings his connection to them, other than the Convention Report where he addressed the Masons in a discourse.

You asked "Have the masons you know ever told you abought other people who are also masons or any masonic rights?" I never asked them about any other persons, not interested!

• mommy
    mommy

RR,
    I can personally tell you I have known several Mason's. They are a "secret" society. If they want you to know they are affiliated, they will tell you. If they want a member to remain a secret....Honey people will take it to their deaths. As far as pictures go, they are way to smart for that.
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit