From JW media site - you've got to be kidding!!!!

by NameWithheld 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Preston
    Preston
    What was worst was how the speaker also commented how great it was that WT literature was scattered around the accident scene... instead of playboys.

"Brother Good Intentions' remains were splattered all over the highway, but we should praise this fine Brother for leaving his beautiful, glistening remains on some abandoned highway on the way home from field service, rather than his disgusting, rotted out remains on the way home from the new Harry Potter film..."

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I hope this poor brother realized that he could count time while the coroner examined the accident scene. Also, any mags that were picked up by clean up crews could be considered placements - as long as the worker was not a baptized JW.

His next of kin could then have filed a posthumus field service report

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    ..."If family members and friends are coming from a distance and there is a desire to view the body, no doubt the remains will have to be embalmed to some degree.

So, who wants to lay bets that eventually they'll figure out to what degree this can take place?"....

Petty Grudger. That was funny.I see youve got a firm handle on how their system of thinking works. Of course, all the major facets of truth are already fully developed (until their beliefs have to be reversed for expediencies sake) so they have no more to do except descend into petty interpretation of petty matters. Interfering more and more in things that should be left to personal conscience. The GB have to justify their existance somehow. Lol.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Lol RF - reminds me of the pharisees - & jesus' talking about how bad they were, compiling rule after rule after rule........sign of false religion?

• UnDisfellowshipped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit