To StiLLinTruth

by LoneWolf 26 Replies latest jw friends

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

This is only the second post that I've made on this board, so I hope that by posting this a second time, that I'm not violating some rule that I'm unaware of. If I am, then I apologize to all.

However, this answer to StiLLinTruth is on the fourth page of his last post, and I want to make sure he and as many others as possible can see it.

You will note that I sign my real name to the bottom of this. That is meant as an open challenge to any and/or all to do something about it. Fear of either man or this organization I do not have.

LOL, Stillintruth.

You remind me of those new ones the old timers used to say should be hogtied and gagged for at least the first year after baptism. Their enthusiasm was so great that they tried to ram the Truth down other's throats and drove them away rather than pulled them toward the Organization.

To be honest with you, I don't know why I'm disfellowshipped. The official reason is that I was guilty of reviling, but even the elders on the committee admitted privately that that wasn't the real reason. They never said what the real reason was.

Now, you're a newcomer. Your enthusiasm is commendable, but don't let it run off with your common sense. As for me, my first time card entry is dated 12-46. Yes, that's 54 years ago. Since then, I've done all I knew how to serve the God that I love, including moving my family to isolated territory where the need is great - twice, and pioneering when and where I could.

You think you have enthusiasm? All right, then pack your family up in the dead of winter and move out of Los Angeles County to the isolated Eskimo village of Bethel on the western coast of Alaska and stay there for 3 and 1/2 years doing all you could to bring in some fruitage. That's what we did in 1968. Little Sophie Mezak (Picture, April 15, l994 Watchtower, page 25) was part of our fruitage.

We've had six kids, 5 girls and 1 boy, and they all are kids to be proud of. The last four I delivered at home, at my wife's request. All are still in the Truth and doing well.

Never in all of my 40 years of marriage have I touched another woman in a sexual manner, and that includes the 10 years and 1,000,000 miles that I spent long haul trucking after I was disfellowshipped. I don't gamble, smoke, or drink, other than an occasional beer. I have no desire to.

And you know something? I'm glad I was disfellowshipped, for I never truely grew spiritually until that time.

Sit down, little boy, and shut up. You have much to learn.

LoneWolf
    alais: Tom Howell

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Amen to that brother.

• mustang
    mustang

Bravo Tom,

It's quite obvious that this individual's experience with real life
    is less than zero. Also, he is fortunate to live in a perfect congregation.

There are many who have experienced injustice at the hands of evil ones in sheep's clothing, and have been forced to leave for NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN. The blood of those is on the hands of those fine shepherds who only know how to stumble others.

To automatically assume that everyone is evil because of innuendo from ones who are AUTOMATICALLY GOOD BEYOND QUESTIONING and without knowing the details is the height of arrogance. Such lack of humility shows that one HAS NOT READ THE BIBLE. It is doubtful that StillinTruth is capable of being what a JW should truly be. It appears that he is capable of being what JW's are, though.

It would be much more honest to say, 'well, he was thrown out', and leave it at that state. However, any doubt (and the normal reasoning that accompanies true humanity) is quickly rationalized (and suppressed) by the thought that 'he must be guilty of the vilest of crimes'. One further level of rationalization changes 'he must be guilty...' to 'he is guilty...'.

Saying, 'well, he was thrown out', and WAITING ON JEHOVAH is the real Theocratic course. Your running ahead and presumptuousness is quite a sin, in reality.

But, then, it's obvious you haven't been around this for 50 years or more like some.

However, keep on pacing yourself this way to advancement. One day it's MS; the next day you're an Elder. Then one day as an Elder, it's Judicial Committee time. Maybe that one goes smooth, then comes the next JC. Suddenly you see an INJUSTICE. You stick up for what's both RIGHT and SCRIPTURAL. You find that the other's on the committee are not following what is right. What will you do?

Still in denial, you go forward. Or you bow out. Only time will tell what YOU actually do.

Think it can't happen? There are others on here who have been exactly there. Your knowledge and experience is grass green compared to those who have been there.

Mustang

• StiLLinTruth
    StiLLinTruth

Hey there LONE WOLF.. thanks for posting. Enjoyed reading your experiences.

>You will note that I sign my real name to the bottom of this. That
    >is meant as an open challenge to any and/or all to do something
    >about it. Fear of either man or this organization I do not have.

You're a very brave old dude. That's cool. I for one will not use my real name, as I have no desire to be personally acquainted with most of the people here..

>Their enthusiasm was so great that they tried to ram the Truth down
    >other's throats and drove them away rather than pulled them toward
    >the Organization.

I'm not that enthusiastic anymore.. I was a few months right after baptism though. Thought I could change the world with my knowledge. Well, I soon realized people mostly don't care about the Bible.. so I've stabilized a bit since then.

>To be honest with you, I don't know why I'm disfellowshipped. The
    >official reason is that I was guilty of reviling, but even the
    >elders on the committee admitted privately that that wasn't the real
    >reason. They never said what the real reason was.

Obviously it was something, gramps. Maybe you should try remember harder, or something.. I would be quite interested to know what you did. You must have been acting differently soon before being df'ed than say.. 5 years before the event.

>You think you have enthusiasm? All right, then pack your family up
    >in the dead of winter and move out of Los Angeles County to the
    >isolated Eskimo village of Bethel on the western coast of Alaska and
    >stay there for 3 and 1/2 years doing all you could to bring in some
    >fruitage.

Yea, well I gotta make a family first, so I can pack it. A wife is on the way.. maybe kids later. I was thinking about serving in Bethel though, as the atmosphere there was wonderful. But I've got work to do, money to raise and a family to build first. But ya never know..

>We've had six kids, 5 girls and 1 boy, and they all are kids to be
    >proud of. The last four I delivered at home, at my wife's request.
    >All are still in the Truth and doing well.

That's great, pops. Very proud of ya.

>Never in all of my 40 years of marriage have I touched another woman
    >in a sexual manner, and that includes the 10 years and 1,000,000
    >miles that I spent long haul trucking after I was disfellowshipped.
    >I don't gamble, smoke, or drink, other than an occasional beer. I
    >have no desire to.

Assuming you're telling the truth.. you've just earned my respect for life (for what it's worth). That, dude, is like VERY COOL. You rock.

>And you know something? I'm glad I was disfellowshipped, for I never
    >truely grew spiritually until that time.

Umm.. errrr... uhhhmm.. now it's starting to get a little weird. Glad you were disfellowshipped? Wonder if Timothy would have been glad if he had been booted out for some reason?

>Sit down, little boy, and shut up. You have much to learn.

Yea, dude, 'cause I'm like young, and you're old. Here, have my seat.. I can stand.

-StiLLinTruth

• nojw86
    nojw86

Sillintruth. Why do still call it the truth when is changes so rapidly, new light, God's word does not change. Truth does not change!You came in when new light changed , many old timers like us lost maNY FAMILY MEMBERS to old light, kind of hard to keep in goodstanding when you lose a baby to a liver transplant, and then truth changes to new light and transplants are ok, I wish God would make up his mind, I know God does not lie but he keeps changing his mind or is it the watchtower changing it for him........Please have respect for TOM when you answer him he has been through much more than you have. Are you footstep follower of Jesus I was, and still am......nojw

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

****I for one will not use my real name, as I have no desire to be personally acquainted with most of the people here..****

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I know I'm offended ;)

Venice

• JT
    JT

Venice says

****I for one will not use my real name, as I have no desire to be personally acquainted with most of the people here..****
    Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I know I'm offended ;)

#############

never be offended when a loyal jw comes here and post -instead be thankful that this dear man has been willing to risk being DFed if caught here

personally i think it is the greatest thing in the world to see a loyal active jw actually post onto a site that has been cast to Satn by the org

to me it reveals that the wt is losing it's grip

think about it --yrs ago without the net the avg jw would never engage in a conversation with a dfed persons and lord have mercy not an APOSTATE

yet nightly you and i see jw sneek up here in the privacy of thier homes and point thier browser to this APOSTATE SITE

And here they are just CHILLING OUT WITH US

yes I GET VERY excited, even it they don't AGREE WITH ANYTHING WE SAY the mere fact that they are Thumbing their nose up to the direct instructions of the FDS/mouthpc of god is in my view so revealing

in fact if you did a suvey of most of us here you would find that many of us came here as dyed in the wool SOCIETY MEN and after staying around for awhile we ran into what all jw run into after awhile being here THEY CAN'T DEFEND THE UNDEFENDABLE

AND many of us have seen it happen so many times

i recall this guy who was like a 4th gen jw and reg pioneer

loyal supporter ,but he was willing to READ AND DO HIS OWN RESEARCH AND WE all know what happens when you do that

so don't get upset enjoy the life changing exp that you see right before your very eyes

cya

just my 2

james

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Thought I could change the world with my knowledge

With your "knowledge?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• unanswered
    unanswered

i second that motion, farkel. hey, still, it's really easy to be that cocky with someone like lone wolf when you're sitting at your computer, isn't it? btw, is the sort of yuppy slang you use cool? just a question. -nate

• StiLLinTruth
    StiLLinTruth

Old Fartel asked:

>: Thought I could change the world with my knowledge
    >With your "knowledge?"

>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>Farkel

Knowledge that leads to everlasting life.. or have you forgotten all about it? Farty? You believe in the Bible anymore?

-StiLL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit