ABC News in Australia looking to contact Geoffrey Jackson

by cognac 11 Replies latest jw friends

• cognac
    cognac

This post was in the other thread about Geoffrey being in Australia. Thought it should have its own post.

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi Anonymous1 and everyone else,

I am a producer at ABC Television in Sydney. We would very much like to make contact with Geoffrey Jackson and try and get an interview. Anonymous1, you have said in your post that he will be attending meetings at the Harristown Congregation. do you know when??

If anyone has more details of where he is staying or a contact number please call me asap. Any information will be off the record and will be confidential. I do not need to know your name, if that is a concern.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards

Alison

Alison McClymont
    Producer, National Reporting Team

ABC Television

700 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007

T. +61 2 8333 3147

M. +61 408 495 743

E. [email protected]

T. @alisonmcclymont

• zeb
    zeb

Nice of the abc to wake up. I told them months ago that all this was coming up. 4 Corners no less but they are eternally smitten by the Canberra cabel.

Alison needs to look up the use by the watchtower of what they call "theocratic Warfare" trans. the use of lying to suit the ends.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Wouldn't Brother Jackson be the Bethel speaker at one or more of the Regional Conventions in Australia? I imagine he is in country for this "official business" with the added perk of visiting with his Mum.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Just insist to the news to anyone that this Jackson guy is fully able to give a talk but can't front the Royal Commission due to family health. Now that really is some lie. And the GB and elders are hoping that the RC will compassionately swallow this crap....

yet this man can give talks? What a load of bullocks....

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Did he fly over with the donations for the world wide preaching work?
  • JustVisting
    JustVisting
    Of course, he and his personal assistant flew 1st class on donated world wide witness funds. They have always done that.
  • Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree
    I know already he will refuse an interview - BUT PLEASE do not leave this case alone!!! I live in the UK and am following this case everyday and watching the stream - I am hoping for justice and that the Royal Commission can get the ball rolling with making sure the Jehovahs Witnesses change their cruel ways - which have affected me personally. Please keep following this ABC!
  • Litebrite
    Litebrite
    I am not in favor of this. regardless of the lack of humanity the GB has shown to those who have suffered under their rule, I still believe mercy should be shown to them individually. I will still feel sorry for him even if he has caused such pain to others. I am human and so is he.
  • kairos
    kairos

They belong in prison.

Think it through.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I am not in favor of this. regardless of the lack of humanity the GB has shown to those who have suffered under their rule, I still believe mercy should be shown to them individually. I will still feel sorry for him even if he has caused such pain to others. I am human and so is he.

James 3:1

Not many of YOU should become teachers, my brothers, knowing that we shall receive heavier judgment.

If heavier judgment for elders, how much more so for God`s mouthpiece, the FDS, or GB, who appoint and direct said elders?

Similarly today the power of appointment of all servants in congregations rightfully rests with the governing body of the "faith and discreet slave" class, which is under the direct supervision of Christ Jesus at the temple. (Watchtower, June 1, 1955 p. 333)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit