Pissed off the EX!!!

by nativenyr23 15 Replies latest jw friends

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

OK. THIS WAS TOO GREAT TO KEEP TO MYSELF.

Scenario: Divorced 7 years, I have custody of 3 boys, left Borg and Ex at the same time. Ex still a Dub....stupid, high school drop out....still no girlfriend, new wife, nothing. Still living in the past. Very bitter.

Ex sends me an email. Wants to p/u boys tonight for dinner. I told him they couldn't go because they had a Cub Scout meeting this evening (it's the sign up meeting). Of course, I never "asked his permission" (heheheeheee....) so this pissed him off.

He responds via email: "Do I need to remind you that i'm there father? I would like to be told everything they get involve in. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea. With all the crap that's going on with kids being molested. It's not SAFE. They don't need it."

My response is that "children can be molested anywhere; shall i withdraw them from school because they can be molested there? Hell....they're not even safe at the KINGDOM HALL! (www.silentlams.com). Quit being so damn paranoid. Boys won't be left alone w/any strangers; boys wanna do cub scouts, and its a fun group for boys to be a part of."

hahahahah!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESPONSE TO THAT ONE!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

And what does Jesus say about this???

IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!!

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!

XW

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

LMAO! That is priceless. Do you think he'll go to the link?

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

he might. who knows. he'll think it's all "a bunch of lies" like he said the Dateline thing was to one of my sons.

• nilfun
    nilfun
    He responds via email: "Do I need to remind you that i'm there father? I would like to be told everything they get involve in. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea. With all the crap that's going on with kids being molested. It's not SAFE. They don't need it."

I think that the reason (possible molestation risk) your ex gives is strange, considering . (silentlambs)

But perhaps he is just trying to find a way to be more involved in his sons' lives.....?

Edited by - nilfun on 21 November 2002 15:15:50

• troucul
    troucul

They'll get molested at the boy scouts??!!! haha, that is to laugh. I take it he hasn't been watching the news has he? Must be nice to live in a bubble

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I think he's just harassing you. You don't have to check with him for every single decision you want to make for your sons, especially if you have custody. JWs who are ex husbands love to harass.

My ex harasses me with our three daughters. I just tell him, "If you want to be more than the guy who donated his sperm, then put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up."

Of course he doesn't want to pay so he shuts up.

You shouldn't have told him where you were taking the boys. You should have just said, "I'm sorry we already have plans tonight." He doesn't have to know everything you do.

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

blue: I know. but i LOOOOVE torturing him in the knowledge that i''m doing all those WORLDLY things with the boys....and that there's not a DAMN THING he can do about it!!!! hehehehehee

• out4good3
    out4good3
    "Do I need to remind you that i'm there father? I would like to be told everything they get involve in. Personally, I don't think it's a good idea. With all the crap that's going on with kids being molested. It's not SAFE. They don't need it."

Does this remind anybody of the old Sally Field movie, "Not Without My Daughter"? The mindset of JW males mirrors that of the Taliban and other Islamic countries where women are beat into subjection and hold no decision making authority.

• LB
    LB

Yep, yanking the chain of an ex is great recreational fun.

I got custody of my two boys from my previous marriage. She was out of their lives for many many years and so not much of a mother. Then when they are teenagers she decides she wants back in. Well my boys would always badmouth her (which I loved) but I always chastised them for doing that. I'd tell them "she has problems, she's your mom, you should love her regardless" and they would get more upset at her.

So in all these years I have never spoken poorly of her in front of my boys. I think she's worthless but I always found something positive to say about her. I think my strategy worked as to this day they still dislike her. That's what I really wanted. I wanted them to never trust her and I knew if I badmouthed her that kids being kids, would defend her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit