Royal Commission needs to call GB to personally testify

by RedPillPopper 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• karter
    karter
    The G.B cannot be subpenaed to Australia as Australian law does not apply in the U.S. however I bet no G.B dares to Visit Australia any time soon as their arse will be dragged before the R.C!. Karter
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Data Dog - I agree. We can all chip in and try to do something.

On Friday. I emailed the following news organizations in the New York area:

NBC 4 News, ABCNews, Hudson Valley Media Group (Owns small newspapers around Walkill, Middletown area)

Warwick advertiser (small newpaper in Watchtowers new backyard)

USA Today

This is the information I shared with them:

Big Child abuse investigation regarding Jehovah's Witnesses going on in Australia for the next few weeks.

The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse is questioning how Jehovah's Witness have handled Child abuse cases since 1950.

I beg you to please look at this information. Many families in the U.S. and around the world have been impacted by bad policies. This needs the attention of the national media to protect our children and their families.

Since Jehovah's Witnesses World Wide head quarters is in NY NY. This news would interest many in your area.

The link below has all of the transcripts of the past 4 days.

Please help.

Sorry, I must remain anonymous. I would be removed from the congregation if they knew my identity.

I included the links to the royal commissions website.

I hope someone will look at the information and perhaps do a a local story regarding this investigation.

• millie210
    millie210
    What a great job you did with that Toes Up!
  • Zoos
    Zoos

This topic has me thinking about bounty hunters.

If a country like Australia were to summon a person from the United States and the person ignored the summons, short of requesting extradition, which is unlikely to be granted in a situation like the RC ( I think - maybe wrong), would it serve any beneficial purpose to hire a bounty hunter to snatch the summoned as he traveled to a country more conducive to being picked up?

The whole scenario is probably completely improbable and not worth the time and effort of the RC. However, such a threat could seriously limit the movements of the GB, preventing them from venturing too far from their imperial palace.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I think one of the biggest and most immediate benefit of this RC is the insight into JW practice and the (mis-)thought and (il-)logic of their processes.

Any current abuse or custody case can be benefited if the attorney/counselor reviewed the findings before showing up on court.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

The RC could convene in the US if the US agreed, the Royal Commission Act 1902 allows that.

The RC might also be able to apply to a US court to summons anyone to it, depending on local law.

And Applewhite may give additional evidence vis video link, why not her employers too?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I also sent a short email worded:

"As a former Jehovah's Witness who left the religion 35 years ago I want to thank you for everything you're doing in Australia concerning the child abuse case.

"I was amazed by the knowledge of the cult and the professionality of those asking the questions. I wish that something similar would happen in the United States."

We might want to word it differently than each other so that they don't think that it's just a mass mailing.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"The GB called to testify"

I did notice someone placed an add wanting 7 used pope mobiles the other day.

hmmm...

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Jackson is from Australia they should subpoena him.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    There is another thread started today, "Governing Body member in Australia" Suppose to be Jackson visiting an I'll father, and they list the address of the K Hall he is attending.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit