Hello, just thought I'd share my newbie story

by WingCommander 34 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Welcome Wingcommander..........good to have you here.

The story is the same for all of us here,,,,,,,,, lies, lies, coverups, and more lies.

This is a good place to find yourself and start a new life. It has been a form of therapy that no doctor could ever give me, not living the experience.

• found
    found

Hi Wingcommander and welcome to the site. I'm new as well although I've been "out" of the org for 5 years. It has really been a healing experience for me to read everyone's posts. Hope you will find the same.

• Jesika
    Jesika

welcome Wing

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

Welcome Wing,

It's good to read your story, we look forward to reading more of your posts, You will find real help here on this forum, there's lots of good people here to cheer you up when you need it.

Twink

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Welcome Wing,

Your'e on a Wing and a Prayer !! Always be open-minded, there's so much to learn from others on this board.

Kaytee

• JH
    JH

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Welcome WingC..... cool name... enjoyed your post (and the way you express yourself)...

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Welcome "WING COMMANDER"!

I too, know your story quite well. My life was the same. There are many here who understand the dilemma you are in. We are all making a positive endeavor to better our lives as God would want us to.

Enjoy your flight on JW.COM!

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "Not Exerting Vigorously")

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

WING,

So glad that you've found the board. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
    WELCOME!!!!!!!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

LET ME ADD MY NAME TO ALL THOSE WHO WISH YOU A WARM WELCOME!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit