not my enemy

by teejay 53 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

As I sit here crying!!! I thank IW.Frank,Xena for your encouraging remarks I wish I could feel that way about it. But it sure helps to know -you- who were mislead by folks like me- forgive !!!! I can accept if you- who have been there -done that- can feel pity for me. I am sure God will forgive too.... Thanks a million (((((((((( Island W-((((Frank((((( Xena ..

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Tell you what.....the outpouring of love and support displayed in these last three posts, is enough to make up for all the bitter, nasty, bickering going on elsewhere!!!

Tj bet you didn't think your post would have this result?

Grace I don't know you very well, but you must be one hell of a gramma!

Iam a granpa myself, but havn't had much opportunity to act like one.......I seem to think you know why.

There is hope. The message guys like Frank Toth and other recent defectors from the cult are spreading, is starting to have an effect within the ranks. One of the good reason's to maintain a presence here on these discussion boards, who knows how many are 'paying attention'(?).

Danny

• Prisca
    Prisca

Mouthy,

You are about the same age my mother would have been if she was still alive. I doubt she would have ever left the JWs, but then, your family probably thought the same about you.

For what it's worth, I don't hate my parents for bringing me up as a JW. They did what they thought was best for me at the time. In some ways, being a JW helped me in my growing years, so it wasn't all bad.

So please don't beat yourself up for bringing your children and grandchildren up as JWs. Now that you have left, it does give them a window of opportunity if they ever want to question their religion. If you hadn't left, they wouldn't have that window, eh? So try to look at things from the positive, rather than the negative.

Mouthy, I think you are a lovely and beautiful person. You care about people, and have the wisdom that many of us do not have. The children and grandchildren you have lost to the WT, you have gained on this board. You are an pleasure to know.

• gumby
    gumby

Mouthy....your our mama. Don't worry. There are no doubts here you are a sweet lady who cares about others......big hugs to you.

• teejay
    teejay

(((((((((((((( Grace ))))))))))))))))

• Solace
    Solace

(((((((Grace)))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

My Goodness-Thank you! thank you !thank you !( for emphesis)If I ever doubted God before I dont now after such lovely encouraging expressions to me.Didn't He say I would regain more than I lost ( Job did) You have all made me feel so welcome & loved. I know some of you have lost faith in God.But I can honestly say I havent .It is friends like you that shows me the LOVE that IS GOD.....As long as that shines through I will know He the GOD of LOVE is still working.....

Thank you TJ for starting this post- It has given me such a "warm" feeling..

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug to all on board)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

(((Grace))) - May I just add that for some of us who have lost our own mothers & siblings to this religion - its people like you that become our "adopted families" - even in cyberspace.

• mouthy
    mouthy

It is an honor pettygrudger((((hug)))thanks

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Good post Teejay!

I agree that I have myself to blame for falling for the wtbs crap for so long and letting my children grow up in that environment.

When I ponder the situation with my grandchildren and not having the relations that I ought to have but do not and learn that recently the wbts has reinforced the demand that shunning be used against me I see the wbts as my enemy.

When I see the efforts made by many to make changes in the wbts demands regarding this and other harmfull teachings and the arrogance and anger displayed in refusing to even consider this, I see the wbts as an enemy to everyone. .

When I think about the jw's dying in Malawi due to obeying a ridiculous demand regarding an insignifigant card I view the wbts as an enemy to everyone.

Since the wbts teachings and demands cause needless deaths and suffering and protects pedophiles, destroys mariages, destroys families, causes untold grief in those who dare to disbelieve or abandon the wbts they are truly a dangerous group and everyones enemy.

My opinion Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit