How to become "normal"?

by acsot 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey if you guys figure out how to become normal, then let me know. I was considered weird and an oddball when I was a Witness and I'm considered weird and an oddball now that I'm not. But then again, maybe it's just me.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

To my dismay, it is a lot harder to get laid in the world than the WT makes it seem. Not all women are panting, drooling Temptresses fresh from Satan's Brothel.

CZAR [of the blueball class]

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Just listen to mouthy (Grace) and do everything she says and you'll be stepping in high cotton. She adopted me and I love her to pieces!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

To add one point:

Watch, in any order, these rated-R movies that will alter your mind and open the gateways to free self-expression:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Hellraiser

Braveheart / Saving Private Ryan (same night)

Dead Alive (if you can find the unrated version, its better for you)

CZAR

• mouthy
    mouthy

Not such good advice Reubenfine!!! I could lead them in the wrong direction///

I have done it before--- But one thing I know! I love being "granny" to so many of you now.....

I sort of feel "special" like the old woman who lived in the Shoe...Differance is I know what to do now!!!!!

• acsot
    acsot

Thanks everybody!!!
    Czar: will be visiting the local video rental store soon!

I am continually amazed (and relieved!) to realize how many other people have felt/are feeling the exact same things I've been struggling with for so long. Guess I am pretty "normal" !

Mouthy: never knew my own grandparents, would love to "granny" adopt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit