An Apology

by ChakkaConned 19 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

lol@ThiChi

And that's not mentioning letters she should write PLEAING for reinstatement! And we should let her know that we will ignore the first 2? Should we ignore her till she begs via at LEAST 2 letters and 6 months go by?

I think not!

Chakka,

Welcome! You are very welcomed here, as you can see.

Edited by - somebody on 20 November 2002 15:29:8

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

"PLEAING for reinstatement!"

Youre right! I forgot about the begging part......hehe

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey they forgot to tell you -Sit at the back of the Kingdom Hell for six months- Dont talk to anyone O.K. ya got it!!!!!! May be if your repentant you can associate with us.(wink wink

• troucul
    troucul

why couldn't she flirt w/me?

• shera
    shera

Hi and welcome back

I wasn't here then,but it sounds harmless to me too.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Aw.....You Guys!!! Thanks for your encouraging thoughts and wonderful wit about my little cyber "indiscretion". I do feel better and am ready to put it behind me...just wanted to get that off of my chest and move on.

I had hoped that I could come here though and confess, shed some crocodile tears, PLEAD for mercy and not have to face the wrath of the dreaded JC. But, perhaps I was being presumptuos and I see from your comments.......NOT SO FAST SISTAH!!!!!!! Being humbled to the bone by your heavy but much deserved judgement of me..I will continue to seek yours and maybe even God's approval for reinstatement. I hope to do this in record time, maybe 2 months as opposed to the mandatory 6.

I love you guys!!

Chakka

PS Troucul, I know that you are very worthy to be flirted with.....but I have repented. I know there are many others here who will be happy to oblige

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ChakkaConned,no need to be so hard on yourself.If everybody stopped posting because they said something silly while drinking,there would be no one left on this board(LOL)Any way what you said wasn`t so bad,I was flattered..I too have just gotten back on the board,I have just moved to a mountain lake in the Canadian wilderness.It took a while to get a computer set up way out here..Have a good day Chakka...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 22 November 2002 11:17:51

Edited by - OUTLAW on 22 November 2002 11:19:35

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Outlaw

Thanks for understanding and dismissing my drunken antics. I felt bad but realize that in the grand scheme of things....not a big deal.

Great to see you back on the board and I hope you are enjoying your new home! It sounds awesome!

CC

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hell, i flirt with OutLaw too! Good To see you back OutLaw

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Chakka,thanks,when I get my new computer in the spring I will post some pictures for you to see..>>>Hey WildTurkey,I`m a lot more comfortable with Chakka flirting with me,LOL.But then I can hardly blame you,I am cute as a button(LOL)..Good to here from you both...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit