Contacted by Royal Commission today

by umbertoecho 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Umberto, that's fantastic. Keep us posted!

• sir82
    sir82

this RC will put people in touch with those who will seek compensation for victims.

Worth a repeat.

1000+ molesters, undoubtedly many thousands of victims....if only a small fraction of them seek compensation, it could lead to a significant financial hit. If even only 1% seek compensation, that's still likely many dozens of cases. In Australia alone.

In the Catholic church, some dioceses have had to declare bankruptcy....might we see the same with some WTS branches?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Pure admiration and love for you - from everyone here, I'm sure.

You are totally surrounded by people who want you to gain peace and justice.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Wow thats awesome! I really hope you follow through and share your experience.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    That is great news. Let the RC know all you want to share with them. It is about time this hypocritical cult takes a hit! Maybe innocent ones are finally getting a voice.
  • flipper
    flipper

Well done, Umbertoecho!

So glad to see that Australia will take on these criminals.

Here in the states it's such a sacred cow thing the way the government tiptoes around religion.

People, it would be good to send emails to thank the royal commission for their work.

Their email is: [email protected]

Mrs. Flipper

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Don't fret. I will go ahead and spill it all out. I will do it methodically and compile it so that it is easy for them.

That they are sending two commissioners over, actually flying them over is in itself amazing!. They told me they rent a space in one of the hotels in the city of Perth and will take me in the back way to make sure no one gets the chance to identify me or the others.

It's like a bloody spy thriller, it could be really funny if it was not so hurtful and dirty on the part of the org.

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Well done!!! what courage.

It restores my faith in humanity to see good justice in action. I hope you get your own justice, don't be afraid to go for compensation, if you have been a victim of a crime, you have the right to it! In UK there is a criminal compensation board for just that.

• Esse quam videri
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Make sure to tell them about the upcoming WT magazine that warns against speaking against the ORG, even if it's true. JWFacts.com would also be a great source of information to pass along.

BTW, you're awesome!!!

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit