Oh jeeez......

by Makena1 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Makena1
    Makena1

Just saw this flash on my yahoo news - a religious group pushing ads "What would Jesus drive?" in an appeal to get big SUV's and other gas guzzlers off the road. I am all for doing more environmentally, but this is a big turn off for me.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc?tmpl=fc&cid=34&in=business&cat=automotive_news

On the other hand, I like Bill Maher's (formerly of Politically Incorrect) new book cover much better: "When you ride alone, you ride with bin Laden" http://www.herndonfineart.com/maher.htm

Whether or not you agree with Bill - he at least shows some intelligence:

For over a year now, the American government has been telling it's citizens that we're in

The thirty-three poster's you'll see in my new book "When You Ride Alone, You Ride With bin Laden," is a sincere attempt to point citizens in directions where they can actually help

Mak

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFL!

jeeez, Makena1, now I have to go get that book by Bill because it looks so funny!

Hugs,

j2bf

edited because I couldn't spell your name right, sorry.

Edited by - joy2bfree on 19 November 2002 17:53:50

• Brummie
    Brummie

Makina

"What would Jesus drive?"

That sort of question really gets up my nose too!

What would muhammed drive? Imagine the negative response that would get from Islam.

Brummie

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

We know what Jesus drove. He rode out of Jerusalem in a Triumph.

• bigboi
    bigboi

Jay Leno told a joke about that whole Jesus , SUV, thing the other night.

In it he surmised that Jesus, being a young carpenter from a rural area, would prolly be drivin a big truck.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Actually, if you must know, I drive a black 97 Saturn SL2 with all the extras (sun roof, CD player, leather seats, etc).

• LB
    LB

He drives a vette, no doubt.

Stupid ads aren't they?

• Mary
    Mary

How silly...........we all know Jesus would be either driving a Jesusmobile, or a Messiah-mobile .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit