Michael Jackson shocks crowd in Berlin

by Brymichmom 45 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

What's wrong with this fellow? I remember how cute he was in Thriller, skinny but cute. Now look at him. Weird, Weird, Weird.

• LB
    LB

I just saw the video. What the hell is that guy thinking??? Holding that kid out of the balcony proves he doesn't need to be around children.

• Celia
    Celia

I can't see the video, but I saw the pictures. What a Creep ! Who would hold a small child like that ? He's holding this child like someone who has never been around children and babies, who does not like them, and who is afraid of getting dirty, afraid that the baby could pee or throw up... Poor little thing... Why didn't he bring the child to the balcony for the crowd to see the normal way, carrying him in his arms ? And why a towel over his head ? The poor baby must have been so frightened !

If anyone of us was seen doing exactly that to our baby, our child would be taken away from us the same day and put in foster care...

Edited by - Celia on 20 November 2002 13:41:52

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I was never one of those who believed Michael abused that boy whose parents took a million to be quiet...innocent until proven guilty...but I have seen this video and I find his behaviour extremely abusive...there is no excuse for a 40+ year father of 3 children to dangle a baby over a 4 floor balcony. He's needs therapy and surpervised custody of his children!!!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

How about the fact that nobody knows where this kid came from...

His ex wife gave birth to the first two, but apparantly this one, he claims it's his, just showed up out of nowhere, and no one knows who the mother is...creepy!

• Matty
    Matty

Creepy's the word! And he's called Prince Michael, and his first kid is also called Prince Michael as well! Now, wouldn't you think it would be weird enough having Wacko Jacko as your pop, but never knowing if it's you being called for dinner or your brother...?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit