Praise Jah - Designer of Killer Sperm

by PopeOfEruke 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• julien
    julien

Since I could easily create a bogus account and use it to reply, claiming to be her, that would hardly prove anything. And I could make up facts about where she schooled etc, none of that is going to prove anything either. And unless you are willing to provide the same level of information,

facts expressed in clear, concise, psychological terms. I want her to list her research sources

I can hardly see why I should. So far all we know about you is that had one or more psychology classes in college. My remark was mostly meant tongue in cheek. In any case her undergraduate was at USC and her master's is from Cal State Los Angeles. As to the years and grades I have no idea.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Since I could easily create a bogus account and use it to reply, claiming to be her, that would hardly prove anything. And I could make up facts about where she schooled etc, none of that is going to prove anything either. And unless you are willing to provide the same level of information,

I'm not worried about that.

You are the one who made the statement. I want proof. Put out or shut up.

Robyn

• julien
    julien

Actually you are the one who made the statement. You attempted to 'prove' that sex is not an instinct, because a starving person will eat instead of have sex. I merely pointed out a) the example is flawed b) sex is an instinct, just read Freud or any standard psychology text.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Don't confuse the argument, Julien. You said:

Well my wife has a master's degree in psychology and she disagrees with you too. neener neener

Put your wife on the forum. I truly want to hear what she has to say. She is the one with the degree, not you. If she agrees with your statement, so be it. I am certain that she will be able to respond with better rebuttal than "neener, neener".

So, put her on the forum. You are getting tiresome.

Robyn

PS: we have come further than Freud and I have read standard psychology texts.

Edited by - robdar on 19 November 2002 22:22:28

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

I fear to disrespect God. After all might makes right and the nature of God is a law that we cannot change. Either acceot it or die .

• dh
    dh

after two weeks without food, man is so physically drained that he is incapable of having sex... what is the first thing man does... he eats food... why? of course for the sole purpose of being able to have sex!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit