Who is the best looking, most intelligent,

by Dutchie 34 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Dutchie,

I love the bangs! There's not a thing wrong with that pic.

Sorry, Eyegirl. This thread is about you. You know what I really love about a great looking woman? Her hands. Your hands are gorgeous.

TR

• jack2
    jack2

Hey, count me in as an eyegirl fan.....she's a good friend!

One of my fave "features" about her is her accent - sounds Canadian even though she is not north of the border. Cool indeed.

Edited by - jack2 on 18 November 2002 22:37:7

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Another eyegirl fan here.....What a great lady!!!

Cowboy

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

you all are just too sweet sharing the thread with dutchie (or any of the other many wonderful posters) is certainly an honor. in my short time here i've come to know her as a person possessing grace, charm, style, compassion and beauty. it's a privilege to be in such company.

• not interested
    not interested

hey becky,

aint it grand to know that so many people care about you, your an awsome chick and im very glad to be able to say that i know you, ....you and your

Monkey toes.............( inside joke )

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

*spits her diet coke all over the monitor from laughing too hard*

hee hee monkey toes!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i think monkey toes will be making an appearance saturday night **evil laugh** weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Sorry to disagree with you all, but Robdar is my choice for best looking and most intelligent.

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((Lyin))))))))))))) thank you hon!!!! I am honored!!! And I feel the same way about you and about eyegirl and scooter as well!!!!

Love you girlz!!!!!

XW

• scootergirl
    scootergirl
    my sister has taught me a valuable lesson that life cannot always be planned and if you try, sometimes it just doesn't turn out the way you think or want it to.

It makes me happy to know that you take to heart all my unsolicited advice, thoughts and observations on life. You do have a "blank page" ahead of you,eyegirl, and I know that you will create a life that is rewarding and full of adventure.

Life can be a long and winding, sometimes trecherous journey. It can take you for a loop, drop you to your knees and elevate you above the clouds. Just remember, you are never alone.......

Uncertainty can be wonderful because you never know where you are gonna end up. And remember, we are always a cause and effect in life......whatever we do in life causes some sort of effect for someone else. Everything is a cause and effect............

Okay, now that I have shared this "enlightened" moment, it is back to Sesame Street. Joy, oh joy, I think we are learning about the letter "M" today!

~Christy of the "been there, done that" earned the right to wear the "seasoned woman" tiarra

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit