Who is the best looking, most intelligent,

by Dutchie 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Ha! If it's something that I have to feed I'm sending it right back!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

Oh My!!!! i'm terribly flattered

Dutchie, i had an absolutely wonderful time shopping for your gift--i truly hope you like it. FOR CRIPES SAKES, OPEN IT ALREADY!!! i'm surprised it got there so quick. go ahead, rip that paper off like an excited little kid would do knowing that will bring a smile to my face.

Sirona, i'm still young and my life is a blank page. i'm happy with the choices i've made so far and only time will tell what my future will bring. my sister has taught me a valuable lesson that life cannot always be planned and if you try, sometimes it just doesn't turn out the way you think or want it to. as for now, i do my best to be a good worker, friend, aunt, sister, daughter, grand daughter, and niece. i'm very independent and have no qualms about supporting myself. down the road, when i marry the right man, it would be wonderful to raise a child or two who can be a productive member of society. other than that, i'm pretty low maintanence and take life as it comes. ok, enough of my ramblings.

you all are so wonderful--i'm still blushing!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs all around))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Edited by - eyegirl on 18 November 2002 20:47:43

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Where can I sign up for the Eyegirl fan club?????????

She is truly one girl who has herself together, I wish I lived closer to her and her sister. They both seem to have such an upbeat attitude about life, and are as sweet as pie. In fact I have adopted both of them , as well as XenaW, as my very own sisters. I am closer to these women, than I am my own fleshly sister, because we have so much in common and I would truly feel a hole in my life, if they were not in it.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Oh Eyegirl, I just ripped it open and I LOVE IT. Thank you so much. Okay, I'm going to take a shower now. The white quilted box is lovely. Just lovely

• TR
    TR

I dunno, I'm kind of partial to the "Dutchie" pic that was posted a while back.

TR

Edited by - TR on 18 November 2002 20:58:6

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

TR, that was before I cut my hair and had bangs. Don't you like the bangs?

• The_Desert_Fox
    The_Desert_Fox

I vote for Prisca. Her picture projects both beauty and intellect.

Erwin

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Pimp Daddy Smurf !!!

• crownboy
    crownboy

Wow, Dutchie. I noticed you had that picture in your profile for a while, but I never did quite make it out very well or anything. You really are quite stunning (that's a good thing ). I would never guess you were almost twice my age, what's your secret to keeping such a youthful appearance (you know where the fountain of youth is, don't you? )? Maybe you can post a pic of you with your short hair one day, I'm sure the cancer patient who got your hair is happy you made that sacrifice, though.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Crownboy, you old flatterer! Thank you so much. Yes, I am old but I have always looked young for my age. Clean living, no smoking, no drinking. hee, hee Actually, that is my short hair. My hair before this was so lonjg you could sit on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit