Slip of the tongue

by els 15 Replies latest jw friends

• els
    els

He said "Uhhhh, wellll, yeahhh, if you want to, I guess." , as I was stammering, "Help you, can I HELP you?".
    In retrospect it is hilarious! els

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Once while out having dinner, our waiter had hair and sideburns like Elvis. All of us at the table kept talking about this
    and calling him Elvis when he wasn't around. When he came back to our table to ask if we needed anything else.
    I said....Thats ok Elvis we are fine. I didn't even realise what I had said unitl everyone at the table started laughing.
    Quite embarrasing.

Diamond

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

hmmmm....

Well one happened to a former manager of mine. This drop-dead gorgeous chick comes into the muffler shop trying to tell him she needed an exhaust pipe repaired. A splice in other words. What came out was, "I need a six inch insertion".

Just last month a coworker stuck his foot in deeeeep. All the guys have cellphones and when one rings someone hollers out (usually this guy) "HOT-MOUTH LINE!" (don't ask) Well there's a customer in the shop Tony doesn't see and her cell phone rings. It sounded just like everyone else's and he hollers out loud enough for people across the road to hear "HOT-MOUTH LINE". Ever see a black man turn red?

My slips of the tongue are usually due to losing my temper. Though I have had my moments. I was doing brakes on this car once and the customer was watching me, Hooters girl by the way. When I went to pick up a tool from the floor for about the third time she said "would you like me to hold your tool?". "Thank you that'd be very nice of you", then I buried my head under the car.

Mike.

Edited by - bendrr on 18 November 2002 18:34:49

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me? bada bing bada boom

• els
    els

Mike, I never realized the potential for double entendre in a car shop. els

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Slip of the tongue
    Awwww... I thought this was going to be a kinky thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit