I bought a Xmas Tree

by In_between_days 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Joann, you're funny. 'gonna catch heat.' Nah. Although I'm opposed to moving it. Heck, in the first place how many of you have ever tried moving a fully decorated tree to a different location? Ain't easy. So just to please someone who might take offense you'd go through all that work, and guilt, and hiding, and shame that you might feel afterwards because "once again" we "played" into their thinking. NOPE. Please don't take your tree down. Please, please.

Didn't you just tell us how much you enjoyed the whole thing? Why would you sacrifice those wonderful, warm and loving memories for the other memories that brought you here to begin with? Do what makes you and your family happy and toss guilt, fear and shame right out with the Grinch.

Well, do be nice to Mr. Grinch. He's ok in our book...but you get the drift.

Love ya,

granny

• In_between_days
    In_between_days
    Please don't take your tree down. Please, please

Sorry guys. I hid it while they were here.

or are they going to keep their comments to themselves.
    They would keep their comments to themselves ......... I just didnt want to see that look on their faces and make our get together awkward for all of us. Maybe next year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit