Agony

by Xandria 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ugg
    ugg

i am sending you lots of cyber ice and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing more painful than a burn...hang in there,,,,,and take some pain killers......

• Francois
    Francois

What you want is Silvadine ointment. However, you need a prescription for it. Nothing like it, although the juice from an Aloe Vera plant works wonders on the pain.

• Vickie
    Vickie

OUCH! I feel for you, I have worked in food service for many years. I burn myself on a regular basis and my doctor finally gave me a hint to help the pain of a burn and it works wonders. Don't laugh I did until I tried it and it took the pain away right away........ok ready to laugh now???

Preparation H

Works wonders for the pain though, really

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Oh yes, I've had some nasty burns having worked in kitchens for many years. Ouch!

I would agree with the Aloe Vera treatment. Perhaps an oitment with Tea Tree Oil would work wonders, too. Chin up though...good reminder of what you just said about accidents happening. It ain't no fun.

granny

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thanks everyone for the tips. They are all very good and even some humorous. The cold water stopped the swelling. But I have a good sized blister. I keep telling myself it could be worse.

We should write a book of remedies. Hey we at least could buy a coupla brews for all of us with the proceeds.

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit