astral projection

by vanilla sky 24 Replies latest jw friends

• vanilla sky
    vanilla sky

I was wondering if anyone has dabbled in astral projection. I have been doing it recently and it has been really amazing. There is so much that we dont know about as humans.

• Realist
    Realist

like?

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

It really depends on what your motive in your heart is in wanting to astrally project yourself. If your heart's motive is pure and without fear then your 'adventure' will be fascinating ...but Should any fear enter into your heart during this astral projection...It is very dangerious. That is why it's recommended that you first examine yourself in Truth and Love. Astral projection can be very fun and yet very dangerious depending on what is in your heart. All can do it, but only few can master it. I advise you to be very careful. I am not for it...nor against it. ~FS

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Interesting. What is astral projection?

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I like my body and want to stay in it.

• Salud
    Salud

There is much info. on the internet about it...

Check this out...

http://www.tanega.com/astral/astral.html

• Mary
    Mary

Astral projection is a wild guess as to how much wine you're going to drink over the holidays.

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

I have accomplished it on two occasions for short periods following a procedure in a book called "You are psychic" as well a Sylvia Brpwne book that speaks about it.

The reason I believe most people can't achieve this is because it requires a great amount of faith that you have protection in the world of the spirit so that you can allow your spirit to depart.
    Otherwise it would be very sary maybe even traumatic for one to indulge in. This is especially true is one is condition by the WTS that all communication with the spirit world is demonism. Belief in God and his protection is essential I think to harmless astral travel.

I have not attempted it for a longtime but am desirous of honing the ability to acheive it at will.

Certainly these expeiences have cemented my belief that we are physically embodied spirit creatures. Lucid dreams I have experienced quite a lot but not lately. I am anxious now to get back to it.

Zechariah

• finnrot
    finnrot

morons

• rem
    rem

Oooh, if Sylvia Brown pushes it then it must really work!

She's a huge fraud, just like her friend John Edwards. A little skepticism would do many well. At least it would save them from wasting some money on these charlatans.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit