This is the sickest thing I ever read in my life

by Monster 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

The rape of the 10 year old is horrible horrible bad as I have heard in awhile.

But the worst, sickest thing is the baby,,,,,,,,, I really want to murder who ever did that. I wouldnt feel guilty about it at all. I just don't understand what kind of evil can do this. Things go thru my mind , wondering how another human can hurt a baby like that, but I wont even say the words, it is too sick. I have to put the images in my mind out, or I get sick. I really hope the person who did this gets their payback 10 fold. If there was a burning hell, it wouldnt be bad enough for someone like that.

• Monster
    Monster

Lying Eyes, I didn't think we could express wanting to kill someone on here or any site. I am behind you 100% on your feelings with that. I couldn't believe when I first read that, that someone could actually do things like that. I asked a friend, how sick do you have to be in your mind to have sex with kids, all he did was shake his head.

You all are some real good people god bless you all.

Peace James.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

You know I am not sure if that statement should be editied , but that is how I feel. Of course it is a topic that makes me feel so helpless. How can God sit and watch that , and not intervene? I don't understand His purpose in waiting so long to end this ,if he is going to. That is why I have lost faith to the degree I have. I know if I had the power I would stop it.

This abuse hits real close home to us,,,,,,,, not family, but a little girl named Heather. She was 5 or 6 yrs old and lived in our neighborhood. She used to ride bikes with my daughter and they played barbies together.

He mother was living with an abusive boyfriend and the family got a little suspious about the girl wearing long sleeves, and other signs,but didnt put it all together until it was too late.

They moved out to the country and it was quiet out there. Heather came back in town with her beautiful long honey colored hair buzzed off , like an army cut. Two days later, she was in a coma at the hospital. She was taken to the LSU Biochemical Reserch Center which is the biggest and most up todate hospital around. When the doctors saw the shape the little girl was in , many got sick at their stomachs and threw up. They cried. THey had to go home. THese were trained seasoned doctors who had seen it all. They said they havent seen a case of child rape and abuse as bad as Heather endured. She passed away a few days later. They had her funeral in our little town and my little girl wanted to see her grave. I didnt want to go to the church , i was still a witness, so we went to the grave site, and saw her little white casket before they buried it. We were the last ones out there and alone for just a few minutes . My daughter cried and wondered why someone let her get hurt so bad. I wondered the same thing. THat is why if someone suspects child abuse they should report it. Heather's family saw things , but didnt really put it together, now they see it all so clear.

So I guess I do get fired up a bit over this kind of thing,,,,,,,, I think rabid dogs, or dogs that viciously attack people should be put to sleep. SHouldnt a person who does this be done the same way.....I think so.

• Monster
    Monster

LyinEyes, thanks for sharing that personal experience with us. It's a sad story too, what happened to the Bastard (sorry Simon) who did that to her do you know. Again you got my support.

Peace James.

• Granny Linda
    Granny Linda

Lyin eyes, I'd be interested to know what ever happened to the person involved with that poor child. That is one sick, sick person. I can see where keeping a person like that alive is beneficial to society...NOT! maybe the taxpayers can just continue coughing up hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly to keep such vile filth alive. After all we are such a loving and compassionate country where capital punishment is just not a nice thing....Ah, humbug!!!

granny

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

After two years when this happened , he is still in protective custody. I am not sure what his sentence is, but he will likely stay in prision which will be what he deserves. Death by lethal injection is too merciful for him.
    The reason he is in protective custody in the prison , is it was already being rumored that they (other inmates) were going to get him , in the worst way possible. For some reason people say that the crimals in prison have an ethical code agaisnt child molestors. To go to prison for child molestation is a death sentence,,,,, or hell on earth ,, they say.

The mother of Heather is also in jail..... claiming she was on drugs and mentally disturbed and denys her part in it. Although when she was arrested she too admitted to going along with it. She is even worse in my mind as a sicko, she was her natural mother and should have protected her. Evil is all I can think of that, would make her be part of what happened. Sad to say , right now that is how it stands.

The day and months to follow after Heather's death, the towns in our area in a 2 hour radius put big pink bows on their trees, places of work, homes, in memory of Heather. Some of the bows are still there , faded and weathered.

• shera
    shera

LyinEyes,that is very sad story...I understand your anger,people like that are evil.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Molesters should be lined up against a brick wall and shot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit