This is the sickest thing I ever read in my life

by Monster 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Monster
    Monster

75-year-old man charged with impregnating 10-year-old

75-year-old man charged with impregnating 10-year-old

By Associated Press, 4/18/2002

01:35 BRIDGEPORT, Conn.

(AP) City police have accused a 75-year-old man of impregnating a 10-year-old girl he met at his senior center. Jimmy Kave of Bridgeport admitted having sex with the girl several times, but claims she had enticed him, police said. He turned himself in Wednesday after learning there was a warrant for his arrest. The girl, now 11 and six months pregnant, has been removed from her home and taken into the custody by the state Department of Children and Families. The Connecticut Post reported that the girl apparently intends to have the baby. Her mother, who reported the assault to police, said her daughter met Kave through an ''Adopt-a-Godfather'' program at the Harborview Towers housing complex. Kave was charged with six counts of first-degree sexual assault, eight counts of risk of injury to a minor and two counts of fourth-degree sexual assault. Kave was arraigned Wednesday in Bridgeport Superior Court, where he was brought into the courtroom in handcuffs and leg shackles. Judge Thomas Upson set bond at $500,000 and scheduled his next court appearance for April 30. Kave has an extensive criminal record, including a 1984 sexual assault conviction in New Haven. Police allege that Kave began sexually assaulting the girl beginning in January 2001.

What is wrong with people?

Peace James

• Realist
    Realist

sad sad sad,

the problem is..there are 6 billion people...if only one in 1000 is a nutcase makes still 6 million crazy people.

• Monster
    Monster

I stand corrected this is the sickest. I have to stop reading because if I come across more of this kind of crap I don't what I will do next time I come across a child rapist.

Good nite peeps

Peace james

Eight-month-old brutally raped

Authorities investigating rape of infant AP

HENRYETTA - An eight-month-old girl who investigators believe was raped has been hospitalized with a fractured pelvis, two broken ankles and a fractured palate, authorities said.

Authorities were notified of the sexual assault on Saturday by the infant's grandmother, Kym Koch, spokeswoman for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said Monday.

Investigators believe the baby was raped on Friday, Koch said.

The girl is recovering at a hospital in Tulsa.

"She is improving," Koch said. "I don't think her injuries are life threatening at this point."

No arrests have been made. Koch said investigators are interviewing family members and anyone else who may have had contact with the child.

The infant's parents were guests on a Maury Povich talk show that aired in April. They discussed marital problems and debated the true identity of the baby's father, Koch said.

The mother had claimed the baby did not belong to her husband, Koch said. The television program paid for a paternity test that showed her husband was the baby's father, she said.

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Something that compounds the problem is the fact that most of these sick f*#ks look like, and for the most part act like, normal, respectable folks, until they're discovered. If you're a parent, don't assume anything about anybody, as for as trusting them alone with your kids. It's far better to be a little over-protective than to have your child, and yourself, scarred for life.

• Monster
    Monster
    It's far better to be a little over-protective than to have your child, and yourself, scarred for life. MYOHNSEPH

Well said, I thank God I don't have any childern, you really can't trust any one with your kids anymore.

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

That statement is very alarmist. I would never sexually abuse a child and therefore you could trust me. Show a little faith in humanity, it is a minority that commit these crimes, not the majority !

• Matty
    Matty

I understand what you mean Dizzy Cat. Some of the younger members of my family are so cosseted they are not allowed to go anywhere or do anything on their own at any time.

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Sometimes there's a fine line between paranoia and naivet. I certainly don't advocate locking your kids in a closet. But the fact of the matter is, in the majority of molestation cases, the predator has been someone from the child's family or circle of friends. To me, it's not a matter of being suspicious of everyone you see. It's more a matter of being open-minded and objective enough to realize that you may not know everything about everyone around you. When it comes to a child's safety and well being, a little cautious discretion shouldn't offend anyone.

• Francois
    Francois

Friends, I hate to burst your bubble, but infant rape is a very common thing. Here in Atlanta, hardly a weekend passes that the emergency room at Grady Hospital does not receive some infant with bloody diapers. And it's the same everywhere.

In fact, statistics reveal that seven out of ten women you meet have been sexually abused in some manner during their lives, and before the age of 18 to boot. And the rate of sexual abuse for men lags behind at about 25%.

We are just barely super-animal, regardless of our pretensions.

• shera
    shera

Discusting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit