Whose a Cohabitant w/ another poster here?

by BadJerry 22 Replies latest jw friends

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

OK, who shares the same domicile with another poster here? I'm with...maybe I'd better let her reveal that. Or should we make it a game and try to guess who???????????????

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

I wouldn't mind cohabiting with some of the ladies here!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Big Tex & I have been married almost 20 years and, yes, we share the same house, bed, bathroom, etc.

Nina

• Francois
    Francois

Gil you have uttered a great, great truth. There are indeed some members of the opposite persuasion here that I would definitely like to, um, get to know better. And I really mean get to know better in its most honest definition.

There are some ladies here who have displayed the fact that they are possessed of a fine mind, with a great sense of humor, and who are physically beautiful to boot. I mean, sex is nice and all, but you've got to do something else together the other 20 hours a day and if you can fill it with good humor and intelligent conversation, you're living on an earthly paradise already. And there are certainly some ladies here who I'd love to give it a try with (after appropriate evaluation of basic compatibility, of course).

I like to cook for my woman. Whatever she likes. I can cook any ethnic or regional food there is. I have a pretty good palate for wine and ear for music. She would have to get the fireplace ready since my broken back won't let me chop wood anymore, or even bring it inside. But that's a small price to pay for living with a gourmet cook, don'tcha think?

Oh well, if you're gonna wish, you might as well wish BIG, right?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie !

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Is this turning into some kind of personals?????

'cause I like Traveling, walks on the beach, dancing, .................

Ven

• caligirl
    caligirl

I blissfully cohabitate with freedom96.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Mr. and Mrs. Shakita...

We share everything.....even our posting name!

• larc
    larc

Zazu and I have been married for 39 years, and we both post here and, yes, we both still live together. She is much like Angharad, doesn't post much as she is shy in public, but when she does, like Angharad, it is well stated.
    Hey, Simon, you and I are lucky, oops, I mean, we are fortunate men.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Mine is Cassiline, the Greatest Woman in the World (see bio)!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit