km 12/02: Don't send eMails to the GB !!!

by GermanXJW 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"I talked to God today. Why can't I talk to you?"

That's good Farkel!

• freeman
    freeman

I just sent the GB this e-mail:

"I talked to God today. Why can't I talk to you?"

Reply from GB: When you talk to us you ARE talking to God.

Freeman

• borgfree
    borgfree

Frank,

You need to put your picture on http://www.strike9.com/ then link it to your post.

Borgfree

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you all have peace... and call me "silly", but...

It would seem to ME... that the purpose for HAVING an email address... is in order to RECEIVE email. And if not from members... then from whom?

(Scratching head)...

SJ, a slave of Christ who again is trying to figure out the "shenanigans" of the other so-called "Slave"...

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Borgfree,

I suspect my brain works too slow. I tried putting the pic on Strike9.com but kept getting a message that said a certain .dll file is missing from my computer. So I gave up.

Frank

• jack2
    jack2

Excellent stuff Farkel and freeman!

So I can't put the GB on my list for forwarded jokes?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Anyone have any e-mail address for anyone at the WTBS? If so, from that I might be able to figure out they're e-mail name format. ;)

• Farkel
    Farkel

freeman,

:: "I talked to God today. Why can't I talk to you?"

: Reply from GB: When you talk to us you ARE talking to God.

Not really. I CAN talk to God. I can't talk to them. That means the GB has forced the "Creator of Everything'" which includes THEM to screen their calls. Now poor old God is being given jobs by the GB. Boy are THEY important! They made God their own personal secretary.

This is all "Bible-Based."

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 13 November 2002 23:3:37

• SYN
    SYN

Their arrogance is almost palpable. Fortunately they will be nothing more than a bizarre footnote of history in a century or two.

• minimus
    minimus

Since we're told not to send E-mails to the GB, what then should we do? When God told Adam & Eve not to eat the forbidden fruit, what did they do? I think we should show why we respectfully disagree and E-mail them the reason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit