km 12/02: Don't send eMails to the GB !!!

by GermanXJW 20 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The German Kingdom Ministry for December 2002 contains an announcement not to send eMails to the headquarters or to the GB.

Do foreign editions contain this announcement as well?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm not sure if this admonition from the faithful slave is in other KM's. But I do find this hilarious.

"Hey, these little peon dubbies keep emailing us! We need to put a stop to this!"

• borgfree
    borgfree

Such elitists! Of course there are no Clergy/Laity classes in the WT. Uh Huh!

Borgfree

• Satanus
    Satanus

Anybody got those gb email addresses, so we can send em christmas wishes and other well wishes?

SS

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

WHY in the world should the GB have to answer our emails?

THEY alone have the inside track to Jehovah; they alone are responsible for being the Moses, Jesus and Paul of our day. It would be pointless for them to have to answer our questions about dates, sex abuse scandals, blood policy ethics and changes and why women can't even carry microphones in the Kingdom Hall.

Really, such silly ideas!!! Email the GB? What, would they then have to communicate with us, as if they were one of us?

They are the GOVERNING BODY, fer crying out loud!!!

They make decisions for 6,000,000 people; they have to worry about whether or not we can take the newest blood products, how to tell us we can, whether or not we are having oral sex, watching R rated movies.

THEY ARE MUCH TOO BUSY TO ANSWER OUR PUNY LITTLE ATTEMPTS TO REACH OUT TO THEM AND QUESTION THEM.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

thanx for the info, germanJW...can you
    provide scanned copy...or mail it to my
    email: [email protected]

thanx!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Hmmm . . . what are the measurements of this "governing" body?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Interesting piece of news, GermanJW.

I wonder of the R&F will obey? Another rule to add to the rule-book?

Cheers, Ozzie

• Farkel
    Farkel

I just sent the GB this e-mail:

"I talked to God today. Why can't I talk to you?"

Farkel

• fjtoth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit