I just passed my written test! Woo-hoo!

by gilwarrior 25 Replies latest jw friends

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Well, I have taken my written test for my taxi job five times already. This morning I took the test for the fifth time. Out of fourty questions, you can only miss eight. The first time I missed twelve, second time I missed ten, third time I missed ten, and the last time I missed thirteen. Today, I missed only seven. Yay! I passed! Yesterday, I was so depressed, I was almost suicidal. Well, I have to say that life is so much better.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

So now you'll be an suicidal taxi cab driver, LOOK OUT!!!

J/K, congrats!

• Mac
    Mac

Gil,

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

• nilfun
    nilfun

Well done, Gilwarrior...well done..

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hey, gil. Long time......

Congrats on your new job. Will we get to hear "Taxicab confessions" from you ?

Love...

April

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Congratulations! I knew you could do it! Now, be a GOOD cab driver, please. We don't want to see you on any show doing a back flip over the Brooklyn Bridge.

Nina

• Xena
    Xena

YEA Gil!!!!

taxi-driver confessions??? ooooooohhhhhh now that could get interesting, keep us updated Gil!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Gil,

I know how much this means to you . Well done, buddy!

Spanner

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

If I am correct you live in Las Vegas?? Let the adventures begin!! You are going to meet all kinds of interesting people....celebrities....cross dressers and who knows what. I believe in an earlier post you where haveing trouble meeting people...Not any more!!.

Have a great time with your job...at least the view from your office will be ever changing.

• riz
    riz

way to go, gil! hopefully you'll get rockin' tips being a cab driver in vegas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit