What would Jesus...drive?

by detective 30 Replies latest jw friends

• detective
    detective

Hmmmm.
    Yes... but would Jesus have an "I love me" bumper sticker?

From The Boston Channel...

Group Asks 'What Would Jesus Drive?'
    Evangelical Christians See Vehicles As Moral Choice

New car buyers in North Carolina will soon hear a call to conscience among the low-interest finance offers and year-end sales: What would Jesus drive?

The Evangelical Environmental Network, based in Wynnewood, Pa., will begin running television ads this month in Charlotte and Greensboro.

The ads will urge consumers to park their sport utility vehicles and buy fuel-efficient cars because Jesus wants the Earth's natural systems preserved.

The Rev. Jim Ball, the executive director of the network, said all decisions in life are moral choices.

Last year half the new vehicles sold in the United States were SUVs, minivans or pickup trucks.

Copyright 2002 by TheBostonChannel.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/automotive/1783216/detail.html

• nilfun
    nilfun

A Schwinn.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Does this mean that those Pastors driving their Gas Guzzling SUVs and S-class Benzos need to park it and buy a toyota Echo?

FAT CHANCE!

• JH
    JH

• Inkie
    Inkie

He rides a "Triumph." One of the best cars ever!

2 Corinthians 2:14 - . . . Christ always leads us in triumph, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.

Inkie

• JH
    JH

Immagine people honking at Jesus

• Francois
    Francois

Triumph? Not so. I clearly remember reading that "He will persue you with his TEMPEST" therefore he drives a pontiac.

(takes bow)

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

A Ford Cloud.

Rev.1:7 Look! He is coming with the clouds...

Spanner

• undercover
    undercover

A Honda Accord

Can't remember the exact scripture but it says something about Jesus and the apostles all being in accord with each other.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Since he could walk on water, he could just skeeter down the road without a car.

Ken P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit