I'm feel very sorry for your people

by oldman10002002 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• oldman10002002
    oldman10002002

Dear Brother's and Sister's in the so called Truth,

I was never baptized, as i just never fit in to your organization!! 1914 has come and gone and yet, the world is still going. I remember in 1975 they thought it was the end, and so did i, but quess what, it is still going on!! My girlfriend use to be a dedicated witness for years and so was her strict mother, who use to beat her and badly abuse her!!! There is nothing you people can tell us about the truth, that we have heard a 1000 times over, and over again. I find the brothers very cold people, and it is either there way or the highway. The poor kids have nothing to do except go door to door!!!! i'm sorry but that is child abuse, of the worst kind. I know of many witness that lie and cheat today, but of course your not going to believe me, as i'm a goat in your sick minds!!! You get all dressed up in your fancy clothes on Sunday, and Tuesday, and Thursday, and to go out on service!!! Who are you trying to impress??? Its yourselves only. I could go on, and on about your religion and your going to argue the point, and i don't want to hear it. I know many, many, many witnesses that are only going to the Kingdom Hall, for there everlasting life, and not the love of Jehovah. If any of you want to talk to my lady friend and i by e-mail, we will be more than happy to answer your questions!!!! Sincerely yours----The two goats who are deeply in love!!!!!!!!! Our e-mail address is [email protected]

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi oldman and welcome to our forum!

You will find that the majority of the members of this board share your view that Jehovah's Witnesses are a fraudulent religion, even a harmful one. This place is an open discussion board about all things JW-related, about our experiences with the organization, about what it's like coming out, and about its teachings and comparing them to actual logic.

I hope you will read other postings and enjoy the back-and-forth discussions we have here about many topics including those JW related. And good to you for seeing the organization for what it is. (Some of us had to go through it growing up through no choice of our own, and learned these things the hard way.)

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Oldman, you are preaching to the choir.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome Oldman,

do some reading and maybe you'll like what you find on this site.

j2bf

• willy_think
    willy_think

Good day oldman,
    welcome to JWD. the worst thing I ever said to my farther was that I hoped he would be able to remain a JW in good standing for the rest of his life. He didn't "get it" but I still feal guilty for my harsh words. I think you will find that most of the posters here are on there way out or like you and I, never bought in to the cult.

from one goat to another peace
    Willy

• borgfree
    borgfree

oldman10002002,

Hey Oldman, (I am probably older than you)

Don't feel sorry for us. Most of us have already seen what you describe, and are now ex-jws.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Oldman! glad you found out about the "lie" I am much younger than borgfree

But much smarter lol--- Hope you stay with us..... Apostates they call us------NO!!

• borgfree
    borgfree

That's it!! I'm taking the two points back.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey, you're among comrades here...welcome.

ash

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you read the posts herein, I think you will quickly discover that we are very much on your side.

Please don't feel sorry for me. This old goat is free!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit