I met a guy at Internet

by Ardilla 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Ardilla, if I said "have sex with me" what would you say? I'm just reading your other threads.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I tend to think that this fellow has not been very honest with you. He may be married and just looking for a quick lay. What he found was a nice lady with a conscience. (Something similar happened to me after I left my first husband. I was lonely, unhappy and sexually deprived. This fellow had told me he was separated. We really connected and the chemistry was perfect. Later, after we had beautiful sex, he was extremely upset and confused. He told me that he wasn't really separated, but just "away" from his wife for awhile because they had some problems. But, he said he really did care about me, and wanted to have this "once a year fling thing". He broke my heart and I told him to get lost. Bottom line was, he got what he was after in the first place. He had the girl and the opportunity. I thought I'd found prince charming. I learned a great lesson from that experience.)

If you are looking to have just plain "sex" than anyone should do, but I believe you want a better experience then that. Please go about this in a safe way. This guy could have raped you, and then "said you asked for it". Be careful!

The best way to connect with someone is through friends or family. Go on a couple dates before you hop in the sack. You've waited this long. Don't act desperate. If it's meant to be, and you are really ready, then it will happen at the right time. If you don't want any strings attached, make certain you really mean that. Guys pick up on our body language pretty quickly.

Remember, girls need a reason, guys need a place. Men and women are different in their needs and desires.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit