I met a guy at Internet

by Ardilla 21 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Let me first say, that I do believe in finding mates from the internet, as I met my wife through an ex-witness site. However...

This guy sounds like a jerk, with only one thing on his mind.

At 28 years old, you should be able to find a good, mature man out there who will treat you like a queen. This guy has too many stories.

Run! And run very fast!

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

Jeez I hope you guys used protection, ever wonder how many other women he has met this way ?

• surferdude
    surferdude

it is my opinion and just my opinion, but any girl that gives it up that easy is very very loose, or just plain ole drunk.. while i am a proponent of waiting until marriage, i can deal with a couple gettting it on after they have been together a number of months. And a 28year old living with his MOMMY and broke,,,, sounds like a REAL winner.. you have to remember that RELATIONSHIPS are not about sex(although it enhances it and adds to a good relationship), sex is about sex , especially sex outside of marriage. if someone is ok with the mindset that sex is just an act to have fun for a night or two, they can usually find a way to deal with that by themselves, but trying to build a new relationship filled with love, trust, and respect is hard enought without adding sex into the mix, they are 2 seperate things at that time...

these are just my thoughts and personal opinions, they may help, they may hinder, take what you want or just ingnor the whole stupid paragraph!

sd

ps,,, even i had some serious hotel money at 28

• Celia
    Celia

Isn't it strange, that everyone who hears the story of such an encounter can tell that it's bad news... Why are we women so naive and gullible ? Always hoping things will change, HE will change and everything will be perfect...NOT !

You deserve better. He's bad news, he's a loser, and maybe dangerous.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Get a new one. I hope the oral was good...........

• surferdude
    surferdude

everyone,,, check out the threads this poster has started...... seems odd,,,,, or maybe someone is very, very naive......

just a kind warning

sd

• Celia
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I echo what everyone has said, lose this dude. Everything you said about him says loser and user. If he really cared about you, as a person, he would never have gotten angry the first time. You can and do deserve someone better.

Chalk one up to life and move on, you'll be better off.

Lew W

PS to Surferdude, there are many naive young people coming out of this religion, it seems to breed them.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey surfer dude...... gotcha.

What's the old saying 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?'

Sounds like someone's been sexually frustrated for a bit.

Not to get all "love lineish" in here, but my god! You can't invest soooooo much time in to hooking up with someone. Work on yourself first. Make yourself happy. If you're confident and happy, the right type of men will flock to you. Don't allow yourself to be desperate. Only horny dumbass men are attracted to desperation. The only way to find someone of quality is to BE someone of quality.

on that note, I'll be stepping off my soapbox now :)

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

First thing, y'all cut out the comedy, this is serious!

Ardilla, drop that guy like a bad habit. Chances are he's married and just looking to get laid. In any case, he used you for sex and that's it. Don't let it happen again. Find someone else.

Don't let that experience turn you off to meeting people online. You can make some good friends and even sometimes find romance. You just have to be more careful in the future. Take more time to get to know who you're talking to. Don't be afraid to come right out and ask questions either. The first time you meet in person, maybe even the first few times, meet in a public place with other people around. Limit that to just that public place, don't leave with him for a private place like his home or a hotel. There'll be time for that once you two know each other and you're comfortable.

Be careful next time ok?

Mike.

p.s. I've dated a girl I met on the internet before so don't let what happened turn you off to meeting people online. It can work if you do it right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit