OMG - January JW Broadcast - be sure to only talk to people who think like you

by bafh 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bafh
    bafh

I couldn't stand it. It was so horrible. They really want people to stay simple and obedient. Damn. 

Dont nut immerse yourself in "learning."  And only hang out with people just like you  

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    It's a cult. Why would they say anything normal?
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

One of the best things I've ever heard & seen from the Org!!  (the first 30 minutes!!)

Sincere and heartfelt thanks for drawing my attention to this broadcast.

To hear and see Higher Education being vilified and demonized in such blatant terms by a member of the Governing Body, a G.B. "helper, and the Head of Legal Department at the WTBTS, is a gift which should be shared with everyone - especially active Witnesses!

Did a "mole" write these scripts? Because "choking on your own vomit" springs to mind.

I've already advised two Witnesses with college degrees that they MUST view this - preferably on Family Study night!

Priceless!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

be sure to only talk to people who think like you

This is a guaranteed, surefire way to stunt people.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm so glad I never watch the 144,000 club. 

DD

• BetterGuyNow
    BetterGuyNow

Pardon my leaving close to nine years ago and never looking back.  I came to this site only recently at the suggestion of a friend who is technically still in but inactive.  I've only in the last month learned about the JWTV, the pins and signs on the KH, and broadcasts.  So, to view what you're referencing, where do I go? 

By the way, my favorite part of this site is the information from those still in sharing what is happening these days.  The truth, eh?  How is it I can't even recognize it now after only 8 years?

• bohm
    bohm

At 2 minutes in: "As most of you know, I am a father"

I think that's a pretty interesting statement. It indicates the TV is aimed at JWs, and he believe most JWs know his personal details. 

• southwest
    southwest

The GB are so deluded, they think people buy this crap.

@BetterGuyNow visit http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODFeaturedProgramming/pub-jwb_E_201501_1_VIDEO

• bohm
    bohm
    this guy is gold, "the better the university, the greater the danger" (9 min). Figures he thinks there is no danger in a "spiritual education" lol.
  • bohm
    bohm
    Lol, then there is a story about a guy who attended a university on rhode island. He now believes in evolution. The comment: "how (pause) sad".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit